Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Weeks

Doc. Weeks has delivered 4 of my five children. I have seen him when I had insurance, when I didn't, when I had Medicaid, and when I self paid at the clinic he works at one day a week. I feel that he listens to my concerns and treated my sometimes serious pre-enclampsia correctly. I was induced twice because of pre-enclampsia, and I feel the induction was the best thing to do. I appreciated that he never pushed me into a c-section or and epidural (even though the LD nurses certainly try to push epidurals). The only problem I have is that he once treated my now husband rudely when I was in labor with my 2nd. Dr. Weeks came in to break my water, took one look at my husband and said to his nurse "who is he? get this guy out of here." I told Dr. Weeks "that's the baby's FATHER. He stays." It was not urgent to break my water, there was plenty of time to introduce himself to my now husband without saying something rude to him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Thomas L. Weeks's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal