Ratings for Dr. Jennifer P. Clary

Has acknowledged that my health issues improved with certain medication and is unwilling to work with me. Asks me what I want to do, and then says no when I give her a request. She's nice, but I've been going back and forth with her for over a year now with no progress.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

This Dr treated me horribly and poorly. I have been sick for months. Two red flags people: She told me never to ask for second opinions/ and was angry that I consulted A nutritionist. She was condescending to say the least and extremely verbally assusltive by patient profiling me in her office and accusing me of being a certain personality type.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I spoke with this doctor via the Sutter nurse advice line. I had called in distress due to unsettling news I received earlier that day regarding my health. This doctor was condescending and misinterpreted my words. Rather than feeling a sense of comfort, I felt worse after speaking with her. I would avoid her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr.Clary is rare and wonderful! I came to her after a much long over due physical. She examined me and we found that I had a brain aneurysm. She was very caring, knowledgeable and a great listener. I am thankful that I got such a wonderful doctor who cares and listened to me and my concerns. I would recommend her and will always be indebted.Obviously, She took her oath seriously and I am a lucky patient to call her my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Clary takes the time to talk and get to know her patients, and is a partner in health.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I have had to see Dr. Clary on several occasions when my PCP was unavailable. Dr. Clary is very personable and a great listener. She is also very thorough and follows up. If I didn't already have a PCP that I loved, I would be Dr. Clary's patient!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Jennifer P. Clary's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Davis, CA