Ratings for Dr. William S. Shin

Dr. Shin is an excellent practitioner. He is obviously extremely competent and thorough. He upholds the finest tradition of a caring, engaged physician. He is an invaluable asset to St. Francis.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr shin is everything that was said. He implanted a pacemaker in me 1week ago. Yesterday I passed out (Sunday) and he happened to be on call. He called ahead to the ER doctor and ordered all the test he wanted me to have,when I arrived at St Francis, I was treated like a VIP I had all my tests within 1hour. I appreciate everything he did for me and would recommend him highly. Arlene Durando

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr Shin is a marvelous doctor and a better person. He treated me with respect and made me feel safe and comfortable. I felt Dr. Shin had my best interests at heart, by not performing a procedure he tnought to risky for my condition,and to dangerous. He did not want to put me at risk for further stress on my heart. I appreciate all Dr. Shin has done for me, and would recommend him to my family and friends. There should be more doctors as caring and concerned for his patients as Dr. Shin.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Shin is not only a talented professional, but a compassionate, caring human being. He always asks specifically during each appointment I have had with him: "Do you have any questions you'd like to ask me? Am I making sense to you?" He comminicates well and responds to phone calls promptly. The wait time in his office has been no more than 10-15 minutes. I appreciate the way he has treated me as a patient. I have unwavering confidence in his ability and am grateful for his caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

He saved my life from a life threatening arrhythmia! I came into the ER needing immediate attention and he did a cardiac ablation on me while being extremely efficient and kind in his work.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr Shin is an excellent dr. his bed side manner is unbelievable!!! i highly reccomend Dr. Shin

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

dr shin saved my mothers life! He is honest, caring a excellent techician,he will treat you like family,brilliant at his craft,excellent bedside manner and really cares about his patients, a gem of a doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I would like to express how grateful i am that dr. shin saved my life. he is an extrodinary doctor and im very please to have him on my team.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

i recently had a procedure done by dr. shin his kind and patient manner put me at ease. he took the time to explain exactly what he was going to do. dr. shin implanted a defibrillator and did a beautiful job on my incision. i recommend him 110%.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. William Shin saved my life. My heart stopped and he was part of the team that came to revive me, and I requested he perform my surgery for a pace-maker. He is very smart, caring, and answered all questions and concerns. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. William S. Shin's Credentials

• Korean

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Roslyn, NY