Ratings for Dr. Aaron Benjamin

Dr. Benjamin is not an alarmist but at the same time very cautious aachecks out every issue and fact completely. He is very knowledgeable and up on all the facts. He will take time to answer all questions and explain issues. Excellent doctor

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I have absolutely nothing but the best things to say about Dr. Benjamin. He caught something that a previous doctor missed for nearly 10 years. I owe him a ton for being so good at what he does. Thank you Dr. Benjamin!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Benjamin is one of the best endocrinologists I've seen. My type 1 diabetes is very delicate and hard to control and Dr. Benjamin tries very hard to communicate with me and try new things to see what works. I've recently switched insurances and I'm afraid that his practice won't take my new insurance, so the idea of switching to another Endo scares me. Dr. Benjamin is always friendly and down to earth and never judgemental about your diabetes control.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Aaron Benjamin's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL