Ratings for Dr. Marcelo C. Laiz

made an appointment to see Dr.laiz but in stead his wife was the one who conducted the visit. she is a nurse practitioner when discussing my concerns she did not listen and made numerous assumptions and have me a prescription that my symptoms contraindicated taking. I feel like they are set in there ways and want to hurry you out of the office as quick as they can. I do not recommend them , no assessment was done and many questions were not asked about my present condition.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I'm 46 year old male been to many doctors. Dr.L is the best

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Laiz is an amazing doctor. He is very nice and so is his staff. I have very bad sinus issues and have been to ENT specialists for them. One ENT even told me there was nothing wrong w/ my sinus' and told me I had acid reflux. I decided to go see Dr. Laiz after I had had the worst nose bleed ever in my life. I knew I had yet another sinus infection and went to see Dr. Laiz he confirmed exactly that. Gave me some antibiotics and sent me on my way. He is also very knowledgeable and explains my conditions to me. He has always made me feel comfortable and puts my mind at ease. A wonderful doctor and person. I would reccommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Marcelo C. Laiz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY