Ratings for Dr. Eilene J. Espina

Dr.Espina treats her patients as part of her family and very concern about the dental issues of each patients. She is the best!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Espina is one of my best dentist, she has a great staff and they are always reliable. They will make sure that everyting is okay and fine with you. They will call you a head of time to confirm or if they can move your appointment scheduled so you don't need to rush to go to the clinic.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I am one of Espina's patients (braces) and she's barely there to see me. I've seen her at least once every few months bc she's always out. When she's not there her other workers retie my braces and they take at least two hours. They don't know what they're doing and they even admit it. I always leave the clinic w sores all over my mouth from the number of times they lost control over the tools and punctured my mouth. I always make sure my whole day is free when I visit her clinic bc I never know when I am going to leave since they always take forever. I am scheduled for a 3:00 appointment and don't get called in until last 4. It's ridiculous and I do not recommend her to anyone unless they're wiling to waste hours of their day.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015