Ratings for Dr. Jason O. Rosetti

Dr Rosetti and his staff are a great team.The receptionist,nurses,and especially Dr Rosetti made me feel comfortable through out my implant experience. Dr. Rosetta is very knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I had a root canal tooth go bad and Dr. Rosetti was able to pull it that day with no problem.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Definitely the best oral surgeon on the coast . My experience with Dr. Rosetti and staff was pleasant and very efficient would recommend him to anyone that needs an oral surgeon .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

they were very good with everything and refer to everyone

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I woke up with very bad tooth pain, Dr. Rosetti worked me in and got the tooth out that day. I appreciated his working with my schedule. His staff was really nice and the office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have never had such a more pleasant experience at an oral doctor! Dr Rosetta treated with kindness, and kept me out of pain. I am so thankful for this man and highly respect him as a professional. Thank you again and I will alway send everyone to him forever! I rate him with 5 bright stars!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Rosetti. Quick , easy & painless. Answered all my questions & helped me w/ the best plan for my situation.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My advice is to not use this oral surgeon. He is not knowledgeable regarding administration of medications and almost killed me. He administered a medication directly into the vein that is to be diluted and given slowly . I went into a hypertensive crisis and could have died. The cardiologist upon reviewing the operative report wanted to know at what point did Dr. Rosetti call for the paramedics? He didn't !! It has taken me 2 years to begin to get my life back. This man should lose his license and I hope it is before he kills someone!!

Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Rosetti was highly recommended to me by Papania's family dentistry. I don't have any health insurance and the prices were the most reasonable I've found in the area. I had two wisdom teeth removed. The Dr. was very experienced and made the procedure as quick and painless as possible. The wound healed perfectly, no complaints here and my jaw finally feels normal again. Exceptional service, would recommend and return.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Rosetti was not gentle or pleasant. Staff seems pleasant...but when I call about follow up information the staff never knows what's going on and says someone will call me back, which no one does. Cash money is the only thing that gets attention at this office.

Submitted October 24, 2013