Ratings for Dr. Marielaina Perrone

Dr Perrone has been a life savior. Prior to seeing her I recieved care in another dental office that was always giving me trouble and was uncomfortable. A friend referred me to Dr Perrone to see if she could relieve me of my discomfort with my dentures and dental implants. After meeting her at the initial visit, she impressed me with her knowledge and bedside manner. It took a few weeks to get the situation where I was happy but we did it. I can now smile again! I would highly recommend Dr Perrone and her staff for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I needed to have a cavity filled but kept on putting it off. When I finally got around to doing some research on dentists, I found my way to Dr. Perrone's office through a referral from a close family friend. Having always had an uneasy feeling in the dentist chair and the anxiety that accompanies visiting the dentist,I found that Dr. Perrone and her very wonderful and gentle staff made it much easier for me to return for regular dental care. Visiting the dentist has always been something that I had put off to another time! Not only am I returning for regular dental care, but I have already scheduled appointments for my wife and kids.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

After 2 decades of searching for the right dentist, I discovered Dr Perrone and her fine staff. They took their time to explain all of the options and how everything worked (length of time, price, etc.). Their attention to detail was more than I could dream of. People no longer ask me what is wrong with my teeth, but rather "What did you do to make them so perfect!". Dr. Perrone and her team not only gave me a complete smile makeover, but also put a smile on my face and a new lease on life!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Perrone has been my dentist for several years now. I highly recommend her. She has a fantastic bedside manner and always puts me at ease with any concerns that I may have. I have always been hesitant to go to dentists, because most of the time I would fear pain and discomfort. With Dr. Perrone, its been painless every time!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr Perrone and her staff are exceptional at what they do. I have been afraid of going to the dentist for most of my adult life. I had a bad experience as a teenager and have avoided dental care as much as possible over the years. That all changed a few years ago when I went to see Dr Perrone. I am so comfortable there and I never feel any pain during treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Best of the Best! Excellent care from a great dentist. Dr P is a kind, caring, knowledgeable dentist. I have always had some real fear about going to the dentist. But since seeing Dr P the last few years I have become very comfortable recieving any treatment necessary. My mouth looks and feels great for the first time in a long time. I owe it all to Dr P and her staff. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012