Ratings for Dr. Marielaina Perrone

DR Perrone is a great dentist and a wonderful person. I have been seeing her for almost 5 years now and could not be happier. MY smile has never looked better or been healthier. I Owe it all to Dr Perrone and her great staff. I have been a lifelong procrastinator when it comes to going to the dentist but no more. Believe it or not I actually look forward to my appointments now. I am grateful to have found a great dentist Finally.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Excellent dentist and wonderful staff. I started seeing Dr Perrone about 9 months ago and am so happy. I have needed extensive dental work and am so pleased with the results. Dr Perrone completed all my work on time and in my budget. My entire family sees Dr Perrone now. So happy to have found a great dentist like Dr Perrone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I have MS so my manual dexterity is quite limited. I was referred to Dr Perrone by one of my physicians as I was beginning to have serious issues with my teeth. Dr Perrone is a fantastic dentist who is easy to communicate with. I ended up needing a lot more work than I imagined but the entire process was seamless from beginning to end. Thanks to Dr Perrone I can smile again and not be in constant discomfort. Would definitely recommend Dr Perrone to others.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I recently became a patient of Dr Perrone's because of a problem with some dental work from another dentist. I have been seeing another dentist in town but I was constantly having issues with my teeth that the other dentist could never seem to get right. I did some research and decided to go see Dr Perrone. She immediately was able to diagnose the issues I was having and recommended a treatment schedule to get everything right again. Happily, I am now free of pain and happy with my smile. I am grateful to Dr Perrone and her fantastic staff for taking such good care of me. Very comforting to know that I have a good dentist to rely upon after all I have been through. If you are looking for a dentist that truly values her patients well being than Dr Perrone is the dentist for you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr Perrone and her staff go above and beyond in all aspects. They welcome you at every office making every visit a pleasant one. I never feel rushed and they are always available to answer all my questions. I have had quite a lot of dental work thru the years as I have many health issues which have affected my teeth. Dr Perrone is an honest, Caring, and knowledgeable dentist. These qualities are hard to find these days. I am grateful to have found her and her friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I went to Dr Perrone thru a referral from a friend. The office is warm and inviting and Dr Perrone makes you feel very comfortable right away. I ended up needing 2 new crowns and after they are done I cannot even tell which are the crowns and which are my natural teeth. The whole process was easy and painless. Highly recommend Dr Perrone to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I am not usually the type write reviews on the internet and I have had some bad experiences going to the dentist in the past. Like most people, I have never looked forward to going to the dentist. However, after meeting Dr Perrone this has all changed for me. I look forward to each visit because of not only the dramatic change in my smile, but the interactions with Dr Perrone and her office. We laughed and joked like we were family which eased my anxiety and gave me something to look forward to at my next visit. I came in not wanting to smile and now all I can do is smile. I truly enjoy my visits with Dr Perrone and the team and consider them not only my Dentist for life, but my friends.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr Perrone was a lifesaver for me recently. I was in Las Vegas for a convention from Los Angeles. On the first morning I bit into a hard roll and cracked my tooth. Asked around and Dr Perrone's name kept coming up. I called her office and they were able to get me right in. The dental work was painless and her entire office was just so friendly. I think I have found my new dentist since I am in Vegas 5-6 times a year on business anyway. Great all around experience.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I had a great experience visiting Dr. Perrone's office. I had to have 2 crowns for my front teeth which were damaged in a car accident. She clearly explained all the steps involved in the procedure to me so I knew exactly the kind of work that she was going to perform on my teeth. There were no surprises and she did a fantastic job. The crowns look very natural and you cannot even tell which ones are the crowns. I highly recommend her and her fantastic staff. I have put off dental treatment for awhile due to some bad experiences in the past. But now I am ready to go to Dr Perrone's regularly to keep my teeth healthy.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr Perrone is an awesome dentist! Not only is she really nice, she is patient and takes the time to explain everything in great detail to you. Before Dr Perrone I did not enjoy going to the dentist and avoided it any way possible. But I actually like Dr Perrone so much that I actually look forward to going now. My first appointment I went in to get a cleaning and check up. She talked with me for at least a half hour discussing my xrays and helping me understand the issues I had and what treatment was needed. She explained that I grind my teeth in my sleep and made me a mouth guard. She also recommended some treatment but said it could wait awhile and I never felt rushed by her to have anything done. All my options were explained and the decisions were made by both of us what was best for me. She did not just tell me what I needed to have done like some other dentists have. Overall she is a calm enjoyable person to be around who is great at what she does!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013