Ratings for Dr. Mazhar Javaid

Avoid at all costs! Better off on WebMd. Waited way too long and couldn't get a straight answer with my condition. I felt it as a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I went to Dr. Javaid for sleep disorder. I found him to be competent and through. He took the time to understand the root cause of my sleep problem, both from medical and psychological vantage points. His treatment plan was progressive, starting with good sleeping habits, along with low level medication at first. He gave me a very good understanding of my unique sleep disorder so with his medication and my own personal responsibility (good sleeping habits), I am doing very well. From A-Z solution to sleep disorder, I highly recommend Dr. Javaid.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I have complex medical issues. I have found him to take care of the "whole" patient

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I love this Doctor. He cared for my Dying Husband, and if I could say anyone was a hero it would be Dr. Javaid. He was wonderful to my Husband and to myself. God Bless you Doctor. Stay the kind person you are.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

The Dr.'s staff seems to think that he is a good physician, however, he ignored important information presented in the visit. He doesn't appear to understand what a medical emergency is, even when it occurs in his office. His staff has a better sense of what a serious medical problem is. I would caution anyone about seeing this physician when they have pollmonary and sleep disorder problems. Take the time to travel the extra distance to Fresno to a competent Pulmonary / Sleep Disorder specialist.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

The doctor was very unprofessional; it was not time well spent to make the appointment or keep the visit. He staff thinks he knows what he is doing, but after my awfull experience, I have doubts. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. Mazhar Javaid's Credentials

• Nishtar Med Coll, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ, Multan, Pakistan (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madera, CA