Ratings for Dr. Omer K. Tipu

I took my mother to him for a check up.We are from Sudan and my mother doesn't understand English.He helped us and now my mother takes less medications and her blood pressure has never been so good.He was able to get my mother a home health aid who speaks Arabic. My entire family visits him when needed.He is helpful.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have known him for over 6 years.I had a cousin who was visited USA and developed food poisoning.I called Dr.Tipu who took care of my cousin and did not even charge anything .My respect for him has simply increased.A good man with a good heart.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Tipu's front desk staff are irresponsible and rude. On several occassions they lost my X-Ray's and called in the wrong medication for me. Just today I called the office to speak with a doctor due to being prescribed medication with terrible interactions. I was told " Dr. Tipu is not in today, go somewhere else". Dr. Tipu seems to spend a lot of time with his patients and explains things in a manner that people without a medical degree can understand. I met with Dr. Tipu on 4 occassions and felt cared for and understood everything before I left the office. Once I checked my medication at the pharmacy on 3 occassions they were called in wrong and he provided a referall for a partnering doctor and then stated I did not need to meet with this doctor once I already spent money on seeing this specialiast. I felt confused with the level of service at the appointment which was great, the follow up care not so goo and the front desk staff being so terrible.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Very polite and a good listener..I have made my two sons and three daughters make appointment with him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013