Ratings for Dr. Luke Liszka

Dr. Liszka and his staff were great. I have white coat syndrome and they were very patient with me and got things under control. The surgery went well and I have had no pain or discomfort. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Yesterday I had my first periodontal surgery with Dr. Luke and I have to admit I was more than surprise how well I was treated with efficient, excellent work from Dr. Luke. His stuff is pleasant friendly and helpful. I came home with no pain or discomfort. Thank you Dr.Luke

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The Staff was helpful and polite. Dr. Liszka was very efficient, competent and professional. Altogether a good experience, whichis unusual to say about oral surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Front staff and dental assistant were very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Dr. Liszka was friendly and caring. He explained procedures well and provided a gentle and painless surgery for my extraction. I am now less anxious about my return visit for the implant. Thank you Dr. Liszka and staff!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

If i have to do it again will be definitely with Dr.Liszka again.Extremely professional and knowledgeable ,Book an appointment with him -you won't be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Liszka is very skilled with very competent, friendly staff. I'm always very quick to refer friends to both Dr Liszka and his endodontist partner, Dr McKenzie.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr.Liszka has given me my life back. After over 7 years of not being able to smile he has made that possible. I had my teeth punched out on two different occasions. Had them fixed twice only to have them just fall out while talking. This man is extremely caring, Non judgmental and most importantly compassionate. He has a wealth of knowledge and is truly and artist. With the help of his staff your sure to have to the best care in the city. If you have questions ask him. He has the answers. We are on the road to implants and my moth has never felt so good. Sincerely, Dr.Luke Liszka, thank you so very much for taking such great care and doing such an amazing job on fixing my mouth. I truly owe so much to you (and your staff) you all helped to bring my confidence level back and most impostantly I'm not ashamed or embarrassed anymore. Thank you for helping me smile again! Book your consultation. You will not be disappointed by his knowledge and compassion. He truly wants to help.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

My dental surgery went very smoothly and the results have been excellent. Dr Liszka is very professional and knowledgeable, and he made sure I was comfortable and had all my questions answered.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I went here to have my implants fixed, he really knows what he is doing. I was quoted so much higher at other clinics. Definitely the best in the city.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I wish I had asked about sedation. Did not know one could have it. I appreciate the fact that the appts. are on time.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Luke Liszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English