Dr. Luke Liszka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luke Liszka

Dr Liska is very caring. Takes the time to explain the procedure and post op concerns.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Luke Liszka, and his assistant were very professional when working on me. They both quietly explained what he was doing, keeping me in the lope of the procedure. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have never felt so relaxed and been treated with such kindness and gentleness. I entered the clinic with fear and left feeling totally relaxed. The procedure was performed with care and I was kept informed as it went along. Thanks for an experience that was trauma free

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Very pleased to have found Dr.Luke and Endoperio. Great staff, very informative and happy with all procedures to date.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Liszka and his staff were great. I have white coat syndrome and they were very patient with me and got things under control. The surgery went well and I have had no pain or discomfort. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Yesterday I had my first periodontal surgery with Dr. Luke and I have to admit I was more than surprise how well I was treated with efficient, excellent work from Dr. Luke. His stuff is pleasant friendly and helpful. I came home with no pain or discomfort. Thank you Dr.Luke

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The Staff was helpful and polite. Dr. Liszka was very efficient, competent and professional. Altogether a good experience, whichis unusual to say about oral surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Front staff and dental assistant were very welcoming, friendly and efficient. Dr. Liszka was friendly and caring. He explained procedures well and provided a gentle and painless surgery for my extraction. I am now less anxious about my return visit for the implant. Thank you Dr. Liszka and staff!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

If i have to do it again will be definitely with Dr.Liszka again.Extremely professional and knowledgeable ,Book an appointment with him -you won't be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Liszka is very skilled with very competent, friendly staff. I'm always very quick to refer friends to both Dr Liszka and his endodontist partner, Dr McKenzie.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Luke Liszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English