Dr. Luke Liszka

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luke Liszka

Dr. Liszka is amazing! He took his time with me and explained everything more then any other Periodontists I saw. He is so gentle and caring and does exceptional work. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Took the time and patience to do my procedure after I had a reaction to the gas. Thanks for your patience

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I found Dr. Luke on google because I needed a new dentist for my bone grafting and Implant procedure. Dr. Luke has a really good way of explaining things and he walked me through my options. I really appreciate his experience and he is patient. Thank you very much for the awesome work.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Luke provides good information in an easy to understand manner. He does not come across as condescending. His staff is very competent and friendly. Sometime the check up visits run late. The surgery/ active visits are punctual.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Would recommend and do recommend him to everyone. I had two implants done by Dr.Luke Liszka and they look and feel amazing. The surgery was painless and I was back at work the next day. He takes the time to educate you and ensure every step of the way you know what is going on and that you are comfortable. Their office is amazing and if you ever need a root canal, Dr.Erin Mckenzie in the same office is just as good!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Great experience at Dr. Liszka's office. Before starting my procedure Dr. Liszka said he was going to take good care of me, that's all I needed to hear as I was anxious about my procedure! He was so calm and knowledgeable and efficient. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr.Liszka and his assistant Carly were very professional,patience and reassuring in their work.Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Liszka is a real Professional and Specialist. He made me feel so comfortable from the start of the process to finish. He is so calm, gentle and knowledgeable. Great experience was totally obtained. Thank you Dr. Liszka and all the Staff.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr Luke is thorough and very willing to answer questions and explain things. Technically his work has been very competently and efficiently completed and trouble feee afterwards. Everything seems to go smoothly as planned.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr Liska is very caring. Takes the time to explain the procedure and post op concerns.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Luke Liszka's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English