Ratings for Dr. Aaron Pfau

Dr Pfau and is staff are kind and compassionate. Dr Pfau is very easy to speak with and takes the time to really listen and come up with a good plan of care. My husband and I are so grateful we have him as our physician. We are BLESSED!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

His clinic easy to schedule and appointment and he seemed responsive and considerate. He asked multiple times if I had any questions or concerns. He took time to share information that I needed and I left feeling like a was a participant in my own healthcare, not just autocratically dictated a treatment. Staff were professional, kind,l and timely in their care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Demanding that personal and private information be made known to others not needed and with total lack of concern for best interests. Militant in his actions. Aggressive and retaliatory. Untrustworthy with care of children personal illnesses. Never seen a more authoritarian militant doctor in my life. If you want to have safety and privacy of medical information this is not the person to see in my experience.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

SUMMARY: Good and trustworthy physician -highly recommended. Dr. Pfau, I am happy to say, is my PCP. He is very knowledgeable, considerate, gentle, kind and attentive. Not only that, he is a good and patient listener. He spends as much time as necessary to handle my concerns and, when nearing completion of the appointment, asks if I have any final concerns. He has never forced his recommendations on me but asked me to take time and think about what he says.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Great staff! Great doc, would highly recommend! Didn't have to wait too long

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Told me "You just have to live with it" within 3 minutes of meeting me, before even asking what my symptoms were, what I tried, or anything. Offered no advice, no guidance, and seemed uninterested and even annoyed. By far the worst doctor I have had the misfortune to visit. Avoid him like the plague.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Burn and turn. 5 minutes with patients, no explanation, doesn't listen. Worst doctor I've ever been to. ZERO follow-up.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Listened well, courteous. Very willing to help with whatever needs I have.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Pfau is a good listener he makes sure you questions are answered and that you understand his answer. I gave him a list of concerns and one by one he talked to me about my concerns and checked them out. He was very patient with me and did not hurry me up, he spent quality time with me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Not sensitive to patient needs Dr. Pfau refused to look into a condition further when requested. He would not take a culture because he said he did not see anything.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013