Ratings for Dr. Milton G. Yoder

My daughter, who is an adult, went to Dr. Yoder for an audiology appointment. He tried to convince her to get cochlear implants and also said that she might have deaf children. Am I correct in stating that genetic counseling isn't part of his specialty and that this is overstepping his professional training? My daughter is an adult, who is deaf, who knows about our family deafness and genetics, and who is studying to be an audiologist, and found him to be both rude and arrogant. His attitude towards my deaf daughter was enough for me to call his office and say something about being both rude and professionally pompous. My daughter did say that the female audiologist in the office was nice and professional though. Just that the MD in charge, Dr. Yoder, in charge was someone she would definitely NOT go back to again. This 1-star rating is for Dr. Yoder, and not for his other professionals in his office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Yoder's audiologist is the best I have ever been in contact with. She takes her time with her patients and explains everything thoroughly. Office manager can be somewhat short with patients. Dr. Yoder himself has no bedside manner whatsoever and is quite arrogant. He cuts people short when questioning him and lacks professionalism to his patients and staff. He only goes to one surgery center and no hospitals. I would definitely steer clear.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Yoder is a great ear, nose and throat doctor who took the time to listen to me explain my issues and then he explained how he planned to remedy it. I am thankful for Dr Yoder and his help and recommend him to friends and family for their ear, nose, and throat needs.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Yoder was great with my kid when he took out his tonsils. The fact that he spent time explaining to him what he was going to do and why really calmed him down.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

He is lucky to still have a licence after the treatment I recieved. He became angry and ordered me out of his office. Years later I found out that he did not remove all of the gauze packing from my nasal passages.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

He does not know what he is doing, please see someone else.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Yoder is too old to be practicing. He bedside manner are horrible and he comes off as arrogant. I went to see him to get a tumor removed and he made a 4 inch incision 2 inches away from the tumor. Now, I have a 4 inches scar and my tumor was not completely removed and it grew back bigger than before. I wish I never went to see him. He did a really a poor job on on a simple procedure.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Yoder has operated on my two children (at ages 5 and 1) and my husband. I have never had a single complaint about him. He is prompt to return calls and is very thorough in his explanations.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Excellent doctor- I've been going to him for years and referred many others to him. He knows what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

I rated this Dr. very bad because he is not a good Dr. He removed my tonsils and in the procees he hit a blood vessel, which casued me to bleed for 2 weeks. I went to the hospital 4 times to stop the bleeding, when finally a Dr., not Yoder , made the decision to operate on me, with pressure from my parents. I also had a blood transfusion of 5 pints and I lost 6 weeks from work. This Dr. has no bad side manners, he thinks he can do no wrong, and he plays with people lives. I would never see him again if my life depended on it!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

Dr. Milton G. Yoder's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1971)

Workers Comp