Ratings for Dr. Aditya K. Rangbulla

Dr. Rangbulla takes the time to make sure that I know what is happening and why. He even writes things down for me because I can forget everything we talked about in moments.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excelent Doctor! He actually listens closely and cares about the patients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

excellent physician, i would recommend this to anyone in my family. very friendly and personal and makes me feel important and always listens to me and my concerns. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

This Doctor is an excellent Dr. if you are looking for a band-aid. I gave him and his facility 6 months to investigate and treat a problem relating to Asthma and Cardiac conditions, as he states in his literature that these are his interests. After 5 months I researched the problem on the internet myself and found the problem. I had a problem with one of my cardiac medications. I told the Dr. to change the blood pressure medication and we would see if things would change. The Dr. would not do so. So I took a trip to Milwaukee and our level one trauma center. In one visit problem resolved completely. Dr. Rangbulla doubted me as a patient that my problem was any big deal. This Dr. speak for BLAME THE PATIENT, because he didn't know how to handle it. Dr. Rangbulla and the entire Affinity medical Group, has been replaced. Rule #1, Listen closely to the patient, but NEVER doubt what the patient is telling you. I highly do not recommend this Doctor.

Submitted August 22, 2014