Ratings for Dr. Janet K. Wolery

Do your homework! Beware of dentists who are so quick to drill-and-fill! That seems to be the trend these days. The internet is full of accounts of patients who have had similar experiences. Dr. Wolery appears to be one of these kinds of dentists. First time visit to Dr. Wolery because my insurance provider changed to one my former dentist does not accept. I have generally had healthy teeth all my life but was told I have 12 cavities! after an exam that consisted of nothing more than looking at x-rays. I am already suspicious. So I paid out-of-pocket to have my former dentist do an exam who told me I only had two cavities needing only a MO on #2 and a DL on #10. I went back to Dr. Wolery with this information stating that these were the only procedures I wanted done. She refused to do the work stating that I needed more than an MO on #2 and she didn’t think it was in my best interest. RED FLAG!!! Seems to me this dentist is interested more in what she can bill to the insurance company under the pretense of concern for what is best for me. Excuse me, but a doctor also needs to consider what the patient wants. It is my mouth after all, and I don’t want to subject myself to unnecessary work. I cannot recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Wolery's office is the most caring office I've ever been in. I drive all the way from Columbus to use their dental care that's how much I appreciate their professionalism and their caring approach. Dr. Wolery is an excellent dentist,I know as I've had teeh pulled, filled,second leg of a root canal and a partial, so I speak with experience. Stephanie, her hygentist is the best I've ever had-- I'm 72 and had alot of them. Pam is her assistant and is beyond compitant. She goes out of her way to help the patients feel at ease.Terry makes all the patients she greets feel welcome. This is a team that I highly recommend and you'll become an appreciative patient that I am. This is one dentist that makes you unafraid and what a blessing she is.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Very good dentist. She is very caring and very informative with what goes on with your teeth and what to expect and why you are having the feeling you do. I really like her she replaced my dentist who passes away and she and the staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012