Ratings for Dr. Spencer E. Voth

Dr. Voth did an amazing job with my daughter (2years old). He removed her Tonsils, Adenoids and put in a set of tubes. She sleeps better, hasn't had any ear infections, or gotten sick since. He also reconstructed my 62 year old Fathers nose and sinus cavity allowing him to breath through his nose for the first time in 40 years. We all couldn't be happier with his work and bedside manner. You rarely find a doctor you are happy with for either children or adults, he is wonderful with both. He's absolutely fabulous and I recommend him to everyone. We won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

One of the nicest and most caring doctors I have ever dealt with!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

The only reason I didn't give the wait time a 5 was our first visit we spent an hour in the waiting room. When I spoke with the office manager about my concerns they were immediately addressed and the entire staff was very apologetic. Dr Voth himself is WONDERFUL!!!! He took his time with my 1 year old daughter and even called on a Saturday from his cell to check on her after surgery! The surgical staff and building were what sent my heart soaring! They were all amazing! We won't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

This rating was made one month after surgery. Dr. Voth was very courteous and knowledgable about repairing my deviated septum and infected sinus. He performed corrective surgery and I have to admit both surgery and the healing process was painless, no pain meds used after surgery. However, there was some expected discomfort while the splints were in place. The surgery and post surgery healing process went exactly as he said. Dr. Voth even called me to confirm my progress. I would recommend Dr. Voth to anyone needing help with their sinuses or related surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Spencer E. Voth's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2006)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Voth did an amazing job with my daughter (2years old). He removed her Tonsils, Adenoids and put in a set of tubes. She sleeps better, hasn't had any ear inf..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the nicest and most caring doctors I have ever dealt with! "

May 21, 2015
  • First Name changed from "SPENCER" to "SPENCER E."

October 21, 2013