Ratings for Dr. Fraser Henderson

He is an amazing surgeon and man. My surgery was a great experience with him. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Only get surgery with him if you have expensive concierge health insurance. If you have Obamacare, he and his staff will browbeat you during your hospital stay, then they'll send you back to your hotel post surgery with no supplies. Then his staff will refuse to return your phone calls. Fun Times.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

He is *the* Chiari with EDS expert neurosurgeon. He finds things that other neurosurgeons miss. He tries to help the patients other doctors give up on. He's always revising his technique to get better results; he's unbelievably talented. He CARES.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I saw dr henderson in the hospital and to make a new appt they told me it is a year waiting list to be seen that us the most bull I've ever heard I saw him coming out of the building and he told me to make an appt he remembered me so I understand drs are good but he ain't that good

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr Henderson is fantastic. Is staff is ruthless watch your back.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Caution with his HIPPA policy, read carefully. Always ask questions and obtain copies of your medical records. He can be rude, too quick, miss important things and WILL cover his mistakes at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr Henderson saved my son's life 13 years ago...he is the most talented man I have ever met...its easy to trash someone when they have not saved your life or improved your quality of life..he did this for my son..I trust him with my life...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I would recommend Dr Henderson to anyone. He is a gift from God

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr Henderson performed the most thorough history taking, and examination , and showed me the MRIs and CTs, so that I could understand what was going on.I trusted that he cared about me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Henderson is the best. He is the only surgeon who understands and treats Chiari in Ehlers Danlos patients properly. Concerned about long term results? Google "Mackenzie Mathis EDS". She is a ballerina who was unable to walk before he operated on her. Now she can dance again. ("Live Well" Fall 2009 & others). Join Chiari on Facebook. He is the only Dr. with consistent results - the only Dr. whose patients actually get BETTER after brain surgery, not just stop getting worse. How do I know? He operated on my daughter, my neighbor, her daughter, and will soon operate on me (a lawyer). I don't know who the previous negative reviewers are or why they would say he is dangerous. But it is not true. He saved my daughter's life. He is the most talented Chiari neurosurgeon in the world. But don't just take my word for it. Ask Mackenzie Mathis- she is available on Facebook. She will tell you how happy she is to dance again.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Fraser Henderson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD