Ratings for Dr. Kime A. Whitman

Not the best. Was not friendly on first visit - I almost did not return. Was better on second visit because I said I was going to contact the headquarters.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

worst dentist i have ever been to. i was rushed into an x-ray room, i asked the assistant whats going on, and he said we are doing xrays then a cleaning. I responded i would like to talk to the dentist to make a treatment plan and discuss billing before you just do whatever you want. I agreed to the xrays as they were needed. After waiting in a room for 20 minutes, a lady "dentist" comes in looks at my xrays and just tells the assistant to write down what she says..pretty much all crowns(which they make the most $$ off of). she never even looked in my mouth. I felt rushed the entire time by all the employees. They never fully responded to any of my questions. When i asked about a treatment plan, they just printed out a sheet showing all crowns, $6000+. When i asked to sit down and go over the plan, i was told the lady "dentist" was busy, and that she doesn't really do anything anyhow, and dr. oley wouldn't be back until august 17th. I re-stated the main reason i was there was due to acute pain, which the technician even commented on seeing the root an a xray. I asked the lady "dentist" what i was susposed to do untill august 17th, and she just blew me off and said take advil. I did not catch her name (never even acknowledged me with a greeting) but she was a bigger, latino lady. I have been to several dentist in my life, and I have never experienced a less caring, un-empathetic, get you in then out without even explaining what they are going to bill you. AVOID AT ALL COST - i rather suffer until i find a new dentist appointment then let them touch me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

The staff was very kind and friendly. Went out of their way to help me. I was given the run-around by alot of people. I was ready to give up and was in so much pain i felt i wanted to die. Even though they couldnt help me right away they were still kind and mentioned nothing of how bad my teeth are. Like they actually wanted to help and wanted me to come back. Most dentists make me feel very horrible about my teeth and i have enough mental issues on my own. I would highly recommend kime and everyone of her staff to everyone. I cant wait to go back and set a plan for my teeth. Thank you so much for your help.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016