Ratings for Dr. Stephen Giorgianni

He's smart and skilled. Dr. Giorgianni listens, cares and wants to see folks healthy. I had High Blood Pressure and was right on the verge of Type II diabetes, but with tests and encouragement from the Doc, my numbers are back in normal ranges.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

The doctor is stellar which is why his staff being so miserable and inadequate makes it an experience not worth going through to get to the doctor. I'm not sure he has much control over his staffing as he's part of a bigger healthcare system, but it really is a shame.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Stephen Georgianni is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend friends and relatives to him.. Not just a fabulous doctor. but a nice man who is friendly, smart, and helpful . Being so caring and knowledgeable, he is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very understanding and cares about how I feel about my own care. Discusses what is to be done and why answers my questions without making me feel uninformed. Very smart and thurough in isis work.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I did not have any issues with my first appt. Doctor and staff seemed friendly and helpful. However, it took the staff several days (5) to get back to me with regards to test results which needed to be addressed asap. This was unacceptable. I was in pain and anxious. I had to call several times and waited days to hear back from them. I won't be going back.

Submitted April 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor, caring and skilled. Staff helped with a referral, he takes his time and is on time, couldn't be nicer and surely has me feeling better than I have in 3 months! Diane Gutierrez

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Giorgianni is very caring, friendly, and knowledgeable. He explains things in a way that you can understand. Dr. G has gone well above and beyond any other doctor that I have seen.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I respect and trust in what this Dr. says because he is very,very knowledgeable ,courteous and is very well spoken.I trust him and that is so important when choosing a Dr.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Stephen Giorgianni is a great guy, friendly, and knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr was very knowledgable and explained information very clearly.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013