Ratings for Dr. Stephen Giorgianni

I thought the visit with nurse practitioner went great. Was excited about bringing my grandchildren in, then when I try to set an appt a couple months later, I'm told they dropped me from practice for "noncompliance." The noncompliance listed was wouldn’t get a flu shot that has not more efficiency than placebo, an excruciating mammogram when ultrasound is more reliable and not painful and smoking cessation. Had these arrogant snobs EVER mentioned how important it was to them, we could have had an intelligent discussion and I could have told them that after watching my father almost die from a flu shot, I refuse to have one, or that with having fibrocystic breasts, the one mammogram I had was so painful I literally tried to tear out of the machine, like a wild animal with leg caught in a trap, at the moment, not even caring if my breast was still attached. So glad I did not get my grandchildren in there yet!

Submitted April 14, 2017

None better in the field of medicine. Well worth the drive to see him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Wow I am so ❤ broken over Dr.Stephen Giorgianni..l feel like he has THROWN ME UNDER THE BUS, and it ran me over then backed up and ran me over again....I had a low life lady ( PAM LACLAIRE BROWN ) and her 5 Non Behaving Kids staying at my home because she was homeless,i felt sorry for Her 8 month old baby,to make as long story short..She even brought her non working man,..oh no, I wasnt havent it , i ask her to leave my home..she did and took my medicine and called Dr. Giorgianni and told him I was Altering my Drugs...Shooting them up..Now Get this DR. GIORGIANNI SAYS TO ME...AS IM SHOWING HIM IVE ALL MY MEDICINE...SUSAN...I DIDNT BELIEVE IT WHEN I HEARD IT...SO I PROVED MS. BROWN WRONG..DR.GIORGIANNI CALLS MY PAIN MANAGMENT AND TELLS THEM WHAT HE WAS TOLD...MIND YOU I TOOK ALL MY MEDICINE AND HE SEEN I HAD EVERYTHING I WAS SUBOSE TO HAVE....I DROPED FOR PAIN MANAGMENT 54.00..SO DR G's Office manager ( which she has never been nice to me) Ask me to to take a urine drop i explain i just took one the day before at ( Quest ) 54.00 i pd and that i couldnt pay another 54.00.....I live on a VERY FIXED INCOME 753.00 A MONTH..SHE WAS SO RUDE... Angelique I believe is her name.... Danielle is wonderful so I go to Florida pain today because Duke spine discharge me and Florida pain says that I refused a urine test I didn't refuse it I just didn't have your $54 I'll take you one the day before but for a doctor to get a call that I'm shooting up my drugs and he says was Susan I didn't believe it and then start all this instead of calling me and talking to me I'm very upset I'm not for sure what to do or how to do it but I know there is something that I can do that for sure all about the HIPAA law but believe me I'm reading up on it I did find a primary care doctor today.... guess I'm still in shock when your doctor knows you after 3 years and you prove something wrong and all of this happens and he couldn't call and talk to me but he just got his own practice and he's really changed and I feel sorry for the other patient I'm not the only one that feels like this sitting in the waiting room there's a couple other people they were all staying within to wait a lot longer I wish you luck on his new practice I just wish you wouldn't threw me under the bus because never happen and I could pee any time of the day morning noon or night......

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

My name is Susan McKarge dr. Stephen giorgianni is been my doctor for 3 years now I love this doctor he's more than a doctor he's my best friend this man really cares about what happens to people he's just not a pill writer he takes the time to talk to you he just wanted a million if you need a great doctor please advise everybody go see dr. Stephen giorgianni you won't be sorry

Submitted December 2, 2016

He's smart and skilled. Dr. Giorgianni listens, cares and wants to see folks healthy. I had High Blood Pressure and was right on the verge of Type II diabetes, but with tests and encouragement from the Doc, my numbers are back in normal ranges.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

The doctor is stellar which is why his staff being so miserable and inadequate makes it an experience not worth going through to get to the doctor. I'm not sure he has much control over his staffing as he's part of a bigger healthcare system, but it really is a shame.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Stephen Georgianni is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend friends and relatives to him.. Not just a fabulous doctor. but a nice man who is friendly, smart, and helpful . Being so caring and knowledgeable, he is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very understanding and cares about how I feel about my own care. Discusses what is to be done and why answers my questions without making me feel uninformed. Very smart and thurough in isis work.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I did not have any issues with my first appt. Doctor and staff seemed friendly and helpful. However, it took the staff several days (5) to get back to me with regards to test results which needed to be addressed asap. This was unacceptable. I was in pain and anxious. I had to call several times and waited days to hear back from them. I won't be going back.

Submitted April 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor, caring and skilled. Staff helped with a referral, he takes his time and is on time, couldn't be nicer and surely has me feeling better than I have in 3 months! Diane Gutierrez

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014