Ratings for Dr. Michael J. MESSINA

I went to see Dr. Messina for a routine check and I was blown away. He actually cared about my concerns rather that like some of the other derms in the desert selling me products or promoting cosmetics. I felt at ease with him and he was extremely knowledgeable about all the various skin conditions and routine skin care products. I could tell this doctor actually reads and is up to date with the latest information about skin cancers and sun protection. When he examined me, he actually looked through my hair, between my toes, and everywhere other dermatologists usually don't explaining, "moles and cancers can happen even where the sun doesn't shine." I knew I was with the right doctor when after all was said and done he said, "you can always send me an email with questions." Talk about a 21st century doctor! I will always see Dr. Messina and send all of my friends to him for their skin needs.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Michael J. MESSINA's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA