Ratings for Dr. Kristin K. Keough

Very helpful, gave me useful tools. Was always on time and even stayed late a few times. Didnt feel judged and that she understood my issues.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Kristin K. Keough's response
Glad that I was of help. I try to focus on giving clients tools to use in their daily life. I hope you are continuing to feel better.

Submitted August 2, 2016

Very disappointed. Seemed more focused on her payments and time that helping me. I do not feel any of my anxiety or issues were solved using her methods. Our sessions seemed more like basic coaching through specific situations rather than an attempt to delve into my issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Kristin K. Keough's response
I am sorry to hear you felt that way. I am always open to hearing feedback from clients and trying alternative methods. In regards to payments, co-payments are collected at the beginning of the session and then we promptly begin so I'm confused to that comment. I hope you've found someone that was a better fit.

Submitted August 2, 2016

Very disappointing. More like a life coach than a psychologist and the front office staff are worthless.

Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Kristin K. Keough's response
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I am confused about the punctuality rating as I pride myself on being on time. I also make sure that each client gets their full session time, even if I have to run late due to a distressed client prior. I also don't have an office staff as I am a sole provider so I'm not sure what you are referring to in this comment.

Submitted August 2, 2016

The reminder calls are helpful. Dr. Keough seems very educated and she has taught me how to manage my emotions better. I also feel comfortable withher, whereas before I've been with therapists where I felt judged.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Kristin K. Keough's response
Great to hear. I hope your progress has continued.

Dr. Kristin K. Keough's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup