You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kristin K. Keough

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Very disappointed. Seemed more focused on her payments and time that helping me. I do not feel any of my anxiety or issues were solved using her methods. Our sessions seemed more like basic coaching through specific situations rather than an attempt to delve into my issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Submitted October 9, 2014

The reminder calls are helpful. Dr. Keough seems very educated and she has taught me how to manage my emotions better. I also feel comfortable withher, whereas before I've been with therapists where I felt judged.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Kristin K. Keough's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful, gave me useful tools. Was always on time and even stayed late a few times. Didnt feel judged and that she understood my issues."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed. Seemed more focused on her payments and time that helping me. I do not feel any of my anxiety or issues were solved using her methods. Our s..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointing. More like a life coach than a psychologist and the front office staff are worthless."

October 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "KRISTIN" to "KRISTIN K."

October 21, 2013