Dr. Lindsay N. Jones

You may also like

Dr.Jones is an excellent naturopath. Extremely knowledgable, truly caring, thorough, great bedside manner, personable, etc. Everything that one would look for in a doctor. Follow her advice, and you will get better! I referred others to her, and everyone liked her. We are so disappointed that she moved from CT, and wish her well in her new location.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

What a wonderful doctor. Dr. Jones used to live over here in CT but moved back, and it was bittersweet because I would no longer see her, but she probably has a better path in life to go down now. She was so nice to work with and she made me actually look forward to going to the doctor because I knew I was going to get results. She referred me to a wonderful OBGYN when I was afraid to go to my previous one because they were so mean to me. Dr. Jones also truly cares about her patients and is so pleasant to work with. She fixed my problems almost immediately, and I've never had such positive results from a doctor before. She is very intelligent and kind and I wish she could still work over here. I hope I come across another doctor just like her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Very knowlegable. Found the root of my medical problem when all other doctors (obgyn and PCP) simply brushed it off. Runs very thorough blood work, willing to listen to your concerns, and is more concerned with treating the root cause rather than just treating symptoms. I am so glad I went to see Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

She was helpful & patiently listened & answered all my questions. Seems very empathetic to your issues & knowledgable of my health concerns at hand. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012