Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Tseng

He is just great. So kind and thoughtful about you and your condition . To me he is a hero. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Tseng was just wonderful. He was so understanding and nice. He explained everything to me before my surgery. Dr Tseng has continued being wonderful throughout my healing process. I recommend Dr. Tseng to anyone having foot trouble. He is the Dr. to fix the problem . I just had my toes taken off my left foot due to diabetic problems . I am healing well and will be able to walk again when it's all healed. I recommend Dr. Tseng 100 percent.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

My wife and I had matching planters warts. We had been suffering for seven to eight months. We heard of Dr. Tseng so we decided to take a drive from Orange County to Torrance pay him a visit. Within a few doctors visits we were cured from this viral infection. Not only did he cure us from what we were suffering but he also gave us consultation on other things we were suffering from. I would like to recommend Dr. Tseng for any of your foot problems! The service was outstanding!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I run 3-6 miles 3-5 times a week, and I was having arch pain, so I was referred to this new podiatrist in the area. Scheduling was a breeze! Emma, Dr. Tseng's office manager, was an absolute sweetheart. Dr. Tseng himself was incredibly efficient, and extremely helpful in explaining the why's and how's of what was going on instead of just doing the foot mold for my orthotics and sending me on my way. I look forward to my next visit at the "Foot Forward Clinic", especially because I wouldn't want anyone else to take care of my hilariously huge bunion!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey Tseng's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)