Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Leech

I've struggled with dental phobias my entire life and am glad to say I have now definitely found my dental home! The whole experience was superb, from dealing with my insurance, scheduling, the warm greeting when I walked I and the treatment and knowledge of the hygienist and Doctor. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and made you to feel right at home. The doctor was painless and the hygienist and assistants thoroughly interested in you as a person and not just as a mouth or pocket book! So glad to have found Leech Family Dentistry!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Made an appointment and they never told me they DO NOT SEDATE for children . He is not kid friendly at all!!! Charged me 50.00 for a 2 minute exam to look at my child's tooth and say I can see where it's sore . He needs to see a pediatric dentistry . What's upsetting is I do not understand why I was not informed that they do not sedate ?? My son is 4?! So the receptions doesn't NOT know to say ." We do not sedate so if that's a problem with the child you should see a pediatric dentist ." So I walked out Of his office knowing what I knew when I went in. My son had a cavity and we left with 50 less dollars for a 2 minute exam. Leech fits the practice .. Watch your wallet!

Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Leech and his staff was very friendly. I constantly brush and floss my teeth regularly. Dr. Leech said that he saw a cavity during a regular cleaning and wanted to fill it. I didn't believe in their findings, so I visited another dentist that saw 0 cavities. I am outraged with such dishonesty! I do not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

On Christmas day I swallowed a crown I had had for over 10 yrs. Since moving to Murfreesboro I had not found a dentist so on the recommendation of a friend I called Dr. Leech on the 26th. His office was not open but I left a message, he called me back with in an hour. Even though I was not an established patient he opened his office just for me. I have been back several times since then. I'm a big baby when it comes to dental work, he is very caring and compassionate. His office staff is amazing and try very hard to accommodate schedules. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Two years ago a dentist found 7 cavities. I had three filled on the left side, but the dentist hurt me so badly I didn't get the other four taken care of. Now every single time I eat something sweet the teeth with cavities hurt like crazy. I made an appointment with Dr. Leech because he could get me in quickly.I did explain to them that my dental insurance was changing in the next week, and it wouldn't be as good. They take x-rays, he prods my teeth (which HURT), and then tells me that there isn't anything wrong. When I say "If there isn't anything wrong -no cavities- why do my teeth hurt so bad?" He basically tells me that the stress of my dental insurance changing can sometimes make people think that there is something wrong when there isn't. To say that I was totally speechless is an understatement. I've never actually had someone say something like that to me before. I would make up my pain, hire a sitter for the afternoon...because my insurance is changing? will never go back

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011