Ratings for Dr. Melissa Duperval

My wife and I felt like we were with a family member....Dr Duperval is so professional. I would highly recommend her. We ever I had to speak to her about something with my wife she returned my call within 15 minutes... made my wife and I feel very much at ease. Thank you so much doctor. Rodney and Kai.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR AND I ALSO LOVE HER PARTNERS. THEY ARE ALL VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMPETENT.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dilevered our 2 daughters. She's been great. Such a nice person !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Great doctor. Also love her partner Dr Theil. The staff is also amazing

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

New Office in Tribeca looks great. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Unfortunately Melissa Duperval was presented as a doctor with great bed side manner....that was false. She does not handle highrisk so please do not have any issues spring up during your pregancy...she is inexperienced and will not be able to continue care. Her team was not professional in communication... meaning alot of flubs with apppointments,mix ups and relaying information and just could not handle emergency issues. EX. electricity issue occured in the office and everyone seem to be unable to affectively handle redirecting patients or providing some type of positive reassurance that they would be amenable to your needs. Dupervals tone can be curt and at times rude. Not so concerning for someone that has been reported to have great bed side manner. At the end of it all I was left to figure out how my emergecny situation would be medically handled with no follow up from the doctor herself. Ateend at your own risk.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Made an appointment for Dr. Duperval many weeks ago. Got a call two days prior to my appointment, that the day is cancelled. Very unhelpful for accommodating a new appointment. Either far in the future and no attempt in trying to fit me in anywhere where it would be been suitable for me. Very poor service.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Melissa Duperval's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2005)