Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Siceloff

I take my daughter to him, he has done excellent work on her smile, and they are so friendly and helpful. I am sorry we are moving soon, we will miss him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Siceloff is the best dentist I have EVER been to! I have been going to him since I was 5 and I am 26 now. I have never been nervous to go to my dentist appointments because he is so gentle! I have had to have baby teeth removed when I was 16 in order to get braces and I didn't feel a thing! This is the kindest, most gentle and caring Dr. I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Hands down the ABSOLUTE best dentist around. I am 37 years old and have not been to a dentist since I was 16 because of a callous, rough doctor in Denton. Not going to name names, but you all probably know who I am talking about. Dr. Siceloff pulled a wisdom tooth and I did not feel a thing. He has taken the fear out of dentists for me and I now plan on getting all my teeth fixed, which is long overdue. He is easy on the eyes too, lol.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Great Dentist! Fair, honest and reasonable prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011