Ratings for Dr. Jerry R. Lithman

Dr. Lithman listens patiently and can pinpoint possible problem areas after only a few visits. He really understands the medicine he prescribes and takes into account the patient's input. He is responsible and caring.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

A few years ago, I was diagnoised with Fibromyalgia/chronic fatique immune disf, severe pain, depression, anemia, low blood pressure, and the list goes on! After getting FM/CFIDS, more diagnosis followed. Doc is a MD, not just a shrink. I've trusted him with not only my "mental state" but with my physical too. In that time, not too many doc's knew about this diagnosis, but he did. I was given his name by someone at a support group. He is very knowledgeable in many areas of health. I would reccomend him without hesitation! Good luck if you suffer the same as I do!!!! The doc is a MD, as I understand things, he had to become a MD before a shrink!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

Dr. Jerry R. Lithman's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1974)