Ratings for Dr. David C. ASHLEY

He replaced my old Dentist. He gave me a crown. I now have more pain that before I got it, my teeth have shifted, my bite is off, and now I am getting headaches. He says there is nothing wrong with the crown, I am too sensitive. I have had at least 4 other crowns, with no problems ever.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Ashley was more than helpful and friendly when it came to my exam!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I moved to Florida and needed to establish a dentist. I was truly disappointed when I went to Dr. Ashley and felt highpressured and degraded. If you need alot of unneeded work done on your mouth ( so they can make money} this is the place to go. All I needed was a cleaning and he would NOT do it until I agreed to $4800 of additional work he felt I needed. No payment plan was offered, no sympathy for the fact none of this was covered under my insurance (the office staff said I had a basic plan, I should look into something better)and the dentist last words to me were....."If my mother wanted just her teeth cleaned I wouldn't do it" And in closing adding insult to injury.....the office manager wrote in very large letters across the top of my "PROPOSED TREATMENT PLAN"....REFUSED TREATMENT DUE TO CAN'T AFFORD IT! and handed it to me as I walked out. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE..... Do yourself a favor, find another dentist.

Submitted July 20, 2011