Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Bouthillette

Nice guy, good doctor. He needs our prayers, especially after his latest ordeal, with the suspicion of solicitation and all. I guess his crabby wife just wasn't keeping him happy.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He was my Primary Care Physician approximately five years. Dr. B. was easy to talk to. He made sure I had my lab work done until we got it within normal limits. When he discussed something with me, he had paperwork to back it up. He stayed on top of the changing healthcare scene. I always felt so comfortable talking to him and never felt rushed. It was like talking to a friend. He came along in my life when I needed him the most. I will always be thankful for his care. My husband and I have great respect for him. Mary Ann

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Very friendly. Never in a hurry to rush you out. Suggests but does not insist on preventatives and wellness procedures. Very knowledgeable. For me an important consideration in using a doctor is whether I would feel comfortable getting bad news from them and with Dr. Bouthillette I always knew that would not be a problem. His demeanor is such that he feels more like your friend than a doctor you only see once or twice a year.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014