Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Sansur

Dr. Sansur was the only neurosurgeon who was willing to consult with me about a diagnosis of a spinal syrinx. He was knowledgeable, thorough, interested in my condition, clear in his explanation, prompt with seeing me, and his office staff were prompt and very courteous. He was able to answer all my questions and offer his services for any future concerns.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Sansur successfully performed a complex surgery (scoliosis, stenosis, etc.) on my back (T-11 to pelvis). I suffered with back pain for 10 yrs ( including 3 yrs of pain mgmt). After consulting with 4 surgeons, I chose Dr. Sansur. He is a patient, competent and compassionate surgeon. After surgery, he and his team visited every day I was in the hospital and he diligently managed my case. Two months after surgery, I can walk further than in years, am taller and have my quality of life back.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Great experience. Dr Sansur cares a great deal about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Rude office it is a teaching hospital; scheduling is hard

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Appointment was very delayed. After surgery I was only seen by residents. No responses from office

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Sansur is extremely knowledgeable and competent. He was meticulous with my 5 hr. lumbar fusion.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Charles A. Sansur's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)