Ratings for Dr. Natalie Moore

Dr. Moore makes you feel very comfortable and she knowledgable about very patient. I met her the 1st day she did my emergency surgery and I felt so content with her decision.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Moore is a wonderful doctor. When I was 15 I was sexually assaulted and became pregnant. Because of the age I was at when this occurred I often would receive dirty looks from other DR's and Nurses- but Dr. Moore was one of the most compassionate, caring person I have ever met. When I went into labor and she was not there- but came as quickly as possible. Her calm demeanor really helps you to feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone especially, younger girls. Dr. Moore helped me through a hard time in my life by constantly going out of her way to make sure not only my health was fine- but my sons health as well.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Moore is an amazing doctor. I had a difficult delivery and she was there the ENTIRE time even hours after her shift had ended. Even the nurses commented that Dr. Moore is the best there is. I drive from an hour away to use her and will for my next child. She is kind, calm and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I originally liked Dr. Moore until she pretty much blacklisted me for "no show" appointments, which I had actually canceled. They didn't let me be seen by any other OB doctor anymore of Medical Clinic of North Texas. Pretty much if you cancel 2 appointments and no show one, they won't let you be seen again. Dr. Moore doesn't care about her patients, and doesn't understand that things happen and pregnant women have a hard time remembering things. The staff clearly told me it was Dr. Moore who put me to not be seen again for that reason. I kind of thank God now because who wants a doctor who has the mentality.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr.Moore is very friendly and listens to your questions! This will be my second child(another obgyn delivered the first) and she has made me feel at ease :) I have been going to her since I found out at 7 weeks pregnant and today im 36 weeks!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I have been to several OBGYN in the DFW area and I think I finally found my best yet. dr. Moore is extremely nice and attentive and pays close attention to your medical condition.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

After driving myself to emergency room the "on call" was unable to even take the time to see me. The instructions I got, relayed to me from a nurse, was to get dressed & make an appointment with my regular OB Monday. After seeing my regular OB. I was instructed to go directly to hospital, where I was admitted & put on bed rest. This should hv been diagnosed so much sooner, had the "on call" doctor bothered to take the time to even see me Friday evening. I lost my baby.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Moore is very kind and easy to talk to. She makes sure all your questions are answered and is very professional. Her staff are friendly for the most part. Wait time is never an issue, either. I recommend her, but not sure how the birth will go since I haven't reached that point yet.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr.moore is very patient and will listen to each question u have and makes sure you understand what she is saying. I recommend her for any person who is planning to have a baby or even getting a checkup. She is very friendly. You won't regret gng with her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Very Knowledgeable, wonderful bedside manner. Felt extremely comfortable asking question on my first visit.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Natalie Moore's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)