Ratings for Dr. Garrett M. Snyder

Doctor has terrible diagnostic skills and horrible bedside manner. After 3 appointments, doctor lied to me and immediately hid behind a large health system and their high power attorneys. Deplorable the way he treated me and caused extreme mental distress.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

June 2014 - This doctor has very poor bedside manner, no affect (facial expression), not personable at all. Went to him with a shattered knee cap and he forgot to give me an immobilizing brace. His staff who helped me in wheel chair had to run back to get prescriptions from him. He did give me a prescription for a brace but the orthopedic supply place didn't answer the phone so I ended up having to get one from the ER! My experience was the exact opposite of the only other rating here. Perhaps that person was a friend of the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Had my Acl done by Dr. Snyder, never have I felt so intune with my doctor. Treated me like I was family and valued me not only a a patient but as a person. Was extreamly responsive to any questions I had making me as comfortable about the procedure as I could be. The guy really is about giving the best treatment possible for his patients. Ive been a patient for the past year and will Probly continue to be his patient for the rest of my life. CR

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013