Dr. Bantoo Sehgal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bantoo Sehgal

Thanks Dr. Seghal! This guy is so fun to be around and it doesn't hurt that he is a GREAT SURGEON! I had a knee replacement, has some issues with wound afterwards and Doc was so attentive and called me every other day to make sure it was healing up. Just a superficial problem and now I feel like a new person again thanks to him and his team! He even gave me his cell phone to call him if I had any issues. I will be sure to tell anyone who has knee problems to see him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Seghal is a an extremely skilled orthopedic surgeon. Our child had a severe break to both his tibia and fibula playing football. A good portion of the tibia was torn completely off the growth plate and the fibula was broken in multiple places. Dr. Seghal promptly got our son into surgery and had the profoundly intricate skill set and knowledge to repair our child's leg, impeccably. There is no one we could have picked to do a better job: A very caring, kind, and gifted orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Excellent in every way.surgery not near as painfull as i thought and no problems whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I just left the Doctor's office and I was very please with my visit. Dr. Sehgal seems to be a pretty knowledgeable and cool guy. I cant wait for him to perform my surgery

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Great staff and nice facility. Dr. Seghal is extremely patient and knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Staff was excellent very helpful throughout the process, punctuality had to wait a bit and were some lags during visits but well worth the wait. Being in the Military its always humbling to havr thanks but Dr. Seghal and his stafff went above and beyond to ensure that i was taken care off. Dr. Sehgal was very indepth and made sure i knew from begining to end, the best and worse case scenarios of my hamstring repair. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you and your staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great staff, helpful with all questions I had. Dr. Sehgal was thorough and not in a rush. Answered all my questions and thoroughly explained everything!! Such an honor to have a doctor with a caring a smile and attitude!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Great doctor., very nice staff. Very personable, informative.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

What a great doctor he is. I had a complex hip issue and he was able to replace it and now I'm back jogging without pain! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Very Helpful. I had to see him for a second opinion because my local doctor could not do the procedure and they sent me to Fargo since Dr. Sehgal has more training in that surgery. He explained everything to me. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Bantoo Sehgal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hindi