Ratings for Dr. Nicole A. Chainakul

I love her and bailey's hospital too I've had two boys there both was delivered great and still doing great

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Chainakul was nothing but absolutely amazing during my prenantal appointments and my c section for my second child. My first birth experience was not with her, but it made me not want any more children. Thanks to Dr. Chainakul, I would like to have another one. I can't thank her enough for being companionate and listening to me during every appointment. I went to her with the intentions of moving to another doctor closer to my employer so I wouldn't have to miss very many hours of work, after two appointments with her, I already loved her and chose to stay with her. She is one in a million and I can't thank her enough! I would refer her to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Terrible doctor. Two of my daughter's had to see her. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She is extremely helpful and always has a great attitude and takes the time to listen to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Worst dr ever. I stayed with her until 35 weeks and switched des with 4 weeks to go. She brushes off any pain/ question you have. She has the worst attitude if you try to ask her anything. She seems very spoiled and "better than everyone" she doesn't concern herself with any issues you may have and doesn't bother looking at your chart every apt so she seems very confused at every visit. Very uncomfortable and will never go back...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr Nicole Chainakul and her nurse Misty are the best!!! I Love Dr Chainakul and their staff!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I loved her. She is very personable and respectable and only wants the best for her patients. She delivered my son at Bailey Medical Center. I could not have chosen a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I am 9weeks pregnant and I started bleeding. I called this doctor's office and it took them almost the end of the day to call me back. Before they called back I decided to go to the ER. The doctor at the ER said I was about to have a miscarriage and advices me to go to my OB. I went the very next day to my OB, her staff was ridiculously rude, no sign of sensitivity, she wanted me to come back the following day or wait 7+ hours before I could see Dr Nicole. My anger is even with Dr Nicole knowing there was a patient in the hallway bleeding profusely she had no atom of compasion to slide me in. I am highly disappointed in this doctor and most especially all the rude people that work for her. A lax attitude is not acceptable If someone is in some excruciating pain and bleeding profusely. I will not recommend this office ever to anyone not even family.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Love Dr Chainakul, she alwasys makes me feel comfortable, and the staff is the same way

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

She was very sweet, got lost and runnin late for my appt from bartlesville, she worked me in and saw me very quickly, had plenty of face time to talk to her and answered all my questions, routine check up was painless and quick will def be seeing her again!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Nicole A. Chainakul's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Owasso, OK