Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Miller

Hello all! I suffer from keloid skin over the years and I have developed large painful keloids. There were nights where I had pain and the pain would radiate down my back. I came in to see Dr. Miller, and he injected me with steroids, and it has made such a difference. I see such a difference in the size and the pain is gone. He suggested I get injected once every six weeks. I look forward to my results and being pain free.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

best of the best of the best of the best of the best. the staff. him. punctuality. everything. i get botox and trust them blindly. very honest about what i really need and what is just in my head. love them.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have been using Dr. Miller for over a year now, for many different procedures and I can honestly say I will never go to anyone else again. His attentive and honest approach to his work is why I trust him and will travel from Europe just to visit the office. The medical team and office professionals are a delight to work with and will help you in any way they can. I cannot recommend enough for any facial work you may desire or want to discuss, this is the place to go to. Thank you so much for everything...I am already looking forward to my next visit!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Doctor Miller is seriously the best doctor ever in life love him his office his staff and the overall treatment of patients and welcoming and everything is amazing thanks Doctor Miller for everything and the whole staff love u guys!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I travel from Mass to see Dr. Miller. He is worth the drive. I did thourough reseaerch before deciding to use him as my plastic surgeon. I started with botox and fillers to get a feel for his technique and then moved on to a full fave lift with him. Could not be more happy with his care and natural results. I feel beautiful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

On April 19th 2016, I had a nose correction and fixing surgery. After a lot of research and search I chose Dr. Miller. I see his work on utube, I read about him, I see his TV popularity... but what you experience and see on yourself... words cannot explain. I not only made the right choice but the BEST choice. He is the best surgeon in his field. Dr. Miller is an ordinary person to look at and talk to. But an extraordinary Dr. with extraordinary skills, talents, and patient care just to name a few. he is humble and never once said anything to me about his skills or his popularity. so you really wonder... does he want me to do it or not... the truth is ... he wants you to be ready and want to do it. I have so much to say.. but I will say this... he is an artist. an amazing artist. it is so easy to paint colors on a canvas with a few water colors... but this artist makes his art with blood bones and tissues.... his work and art cannot be duplicated. he is very patient and kind and will hold your hand until you are ready to let go... even if it is 10 days after surgery and you need him he will definitely call you and comfort you as soon as he is free from his surgery. if you need to see him because you fear something or scared like I was... he will bring into office just to make you feel comfortable and not be scared... I experienced all this. when he is surgery and you call... his staff are fantastic. they will literally hug you and make sure you are not scared. Dr. Miller called me everyday after surgery because i was so scared of claustrophobia and couldnt breath. i felt like i was dying. The day of surgery i got so scared and cried...I am a terrible patient...but Dr Miller held my hand delayed the surgery until i felt safe and said to me.....Honey! there is nothing to worry. you are safe. I promise you. you are in good hands. the best words I could hear as I fell asleep. he was there every step of the process. He knew I would feel better in 2 days... it was no big deal for him because he does this every single day... that is the confidence he passed on to me. I call him the GREAT HEALER! The DaVinci of the 21st century. a passionate and a very loving caring Dr. during my lifetime have been to so many doctors but Dr. Miller is the ONLY ONE I can say all of the above. He is BLESSED with this great artistry. I am very very happy with my nose. it is more than perfect. i say this only 2.5 weeks after surgery, I am absolutely sure it will look just beautiful in 6 months. the healing process is exactly what his staff explain to you.. the lil ups and downs, the lil tugs and pulls, the swelling back and forth... but with certainty I can say.... it will be beautiful and you will love. All his office staff are excellent. But Kelly is an amazing member of his team. She is also meant to be a Dr. Her confidence every step of the way and everyday as she helps you recover is a AMAZING!!!!! (mother Theresa) she is an asset to the wonderful team. wish Dr. Miller and his team every blessing as they change lives and make so many many men and women so happy. A very Happy and a very satisfied and thankful grateful patient/client. HPA

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

From the lobby to reception to my consultation to the nurse practitioner Kelly to Dr. Miller, my experience at Gotham Plastic Surgery was superb. Polished exterior, and even more stellar treatment. I was made to feel instantly comfortable by the warm reception of both Dr. Miller and his staff. Even better were my results! I am exceptionally pleased. Gotham has gained a patient for life.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Phenomenal all around. Always get consistent results from Dr. M.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Philip J. Miller's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello all! I suffer from keloid skin over the years and I have developed large painful keloids. There were nights where I had pain and the pain would radiate d..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best of the best of the best of the best of the best. the staff. him. punctuality. everything. i get botox and trust them blindly. very honest about what i real..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my cheeks and chin injected with Dr.Miller and I love the results. His work is amazing and natural looking. "

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been using Dr. Miller for over a year now, for many different procedures and I can honestly say I will never go to anyone else again. His attentive and ..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Miller is seriously the best doctor ever in life love him his office his staff and the overall treatment of patients and welcoming and everything is amaz..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travel from Mass to see Dr. Miller. He is worth the drive. I did thourough reseaerch before deciding to use him as my plastic surgeon. I started with botox an..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On April 19th 2016, I had a nose correction and fixing surgery. After a lot of research and search I chose Dr. Miller. I see his work on utube, I read about him..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the lobby to reception to my consultation to the nurse practitioner Kelly to Dr. Miller, my experience at Gotham Plastic Surgery was superb. Polished exte..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with Fabricio at Dr. Miller's office. He was very knowledgeable, professional and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great experience."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal all around. Always get consistent results from Dr. M. "

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller and his staff are fantastic and always make visiting an enjoyable experience. I have used Dr. Miller for a number of years now and the results are co..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant doctor and staff. Professional and attentive to my phone calls and e-mails."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Miller from my dermatologist and booked my surgery with this being my only consolation. He is a talented surgeon with and artistic eye...."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing doctor, I had a rhinoplasty 7 years prior to my one by him. It did not heal properly and I had problems breathing. He fixed everything and I'm ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Talented artist when it comes to injections. Keen eye-conservative and bedside manner is impressive. You can tell he is a good person by the way he listens. "

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller did my upper and lower eye surgery, fat transfer to my face, rhinoplasty and brow lift. It sounds like a lot to do at once but it was not-the recover..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can say enough how grateful I am to have been referred to Dr.Miller... I have so much more confidence now thanks to my rhinoplasty surgery with Doctor Miller..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is the sweetest most caring Dr. You truly can tell he loves helping patients. Please go to him if you want a real opinion. He treats me as an individ..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never had any plastic surgery before and was very thorough on finding the right doctor for my rhinoplasty. I wanted to find a doctor that had a great rep..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Miller and his staff. I have been seeing Dr. Miller for 3 years and have gotten a Rhinoplasty, Botox, and filler..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Miller and the staff at Gotham were great. I highly recommend Dr Miller to anyone who is looking for the best surgeon for their operation."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far the best treat for myself. Botox saved my life from looking old and ragged. So amazing! So so so amazing! "

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My gotham journey has been amazing from the first consultation to the post op appointments the staff are great and are always there to answer any questions you ..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rabach injected me at Dr. Millers office. They have a great staff and great options for soecialists for certain ateas in the face. Incredible experience. Dr..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Miller was the first doctor to give me Botox and he is quite simply amazing. I cheated on him once and wound up with bruising and not as great results for th..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing specialist with great expertise! Everything from the initial consultation , through the procedure and to the last follow up is 10+. Staff are kind and ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Miller of Gotham Plastic Surgery has kept me feeling and looking fresh for years (since I'm 31) without looking overdone. I'm now 51 and I've never fel..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two revision surgeries performed by Dr. Miller and both he and his staff are always courteous, professional and eager to make the patient feel comfortable..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a "

January 26, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "test comment real or fake its just to test to see if anyone can post however many time sthey want"

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Would nevet go anywhere else or trust anyone else with my face :) <3"

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller has been my plastic surgeon for almost a year. His work is very impressive. I couldn't be more satisfied with the results I have. You can't go wrong..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I put my face in his hands with complete trust. He is an artist. "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Injection genius! You will come out feeling and looking amazing. Injections coupled with a peel will change your world! Fresh, more youthful skin and Botox with..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every time I go to Dr Miller's office is like going to visit a friend, the staff is so friendly and nice, not to mention that I completely trust him with my pro..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Miller is an artist. He is a gifted and talented doctor who gave me the nose I always wanted. He did a revision rhinoplasty for me a little over two months..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met Dr. Rabach at his office and had Botox injections with her. The office as a whole is really fantastic. "

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty 18 months ago with Dr. Miller. Miller: He has a very strong presence - knowledgeable, confident, and efficient consultations. ASK QUESTIONS ..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller did a face lift for me about 10 months ago and I could not be happier! I am so glad I had the procedure done - and even happier that I chose such an..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Miller based on a referral for a rhinoplasty. It went amazingly. The staff was the BEST. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I emailed and called ab..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office is just as caring as the Dr. Great bedside manner. "

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller never dissapoints me. Always the same treatment at his office. consistent. "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A+++++ Fantastic office. Reccomend to all. He is A + all around. "

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was there for me before, during and after surgery for the recovery process. He spoke with my family to let them know I was ok and called the night of surgery..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You will be in great hands with Dr. Miller. I felt comfortable through my entire experience."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best guy to go for for great injections of botox. He is very consistent. "

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional care. He is very talented in what he does and his bed side manner is amazing. "

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a rhinoplasty and botox as well as other injectables. Hands down he is THE BEST. If you want to look natural, younger and like a better version of yo..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is fabulous. I went to several drs for consultations and I settled on Dr. Miller because he seemed to be the most experienced in the field of rhinopl..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I learned about Doctor Miller through an internet search because I was interested in getting a rhinoplasty. I decided to make an appointment for a consultation ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is super professional and the team is extremely helpful and supportive. GREAT!"

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I walked into the office, I felt at ease. There's a stature about the reception area that let's you know, "We're conducting serious business." I..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled to NY from PA just to have a rhinoplasty by Dr. Miller. I did so much research because this is my 3rd rhinoplasty and I was very nervous. After sky..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about how great Dr. Miller is. He is very kind and gentle and I have always loved my results and his advice !!!! Terrific office staff as w..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was an awesome experience. He is so gentle. And my results were even better than I could have ever imagined. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience and FANTASTIC results for my rhinoplasty, sub mental lipo (chin) and otoplasty. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with Dr. Miller and his staff earlier this year for a face/neck lift. I am thrilled with the results! I felt so well taken care of as e..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Dr. Miller and his practice. He did an amazing job on my surgery and gave me everything I wanted. Could not be happier!"

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy I chose Dr. Miller as my Rhinoplasty/ Chin implant surgeon. He is very knowledgable and knew exactly what to do so that my nose turned out perfect..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctors!! Dr. Miller is truly amazing. Well mannered, respectful, knowledgable and great at what he does! I highly recommend him to anyone who n..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is outstanding! He is professional as can be and his "bedside manners" are equally as impressive. On top of all that, his technique or touch with my..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had rhinoplasty at Gotham and everyone treated her with care and kindness. My wife and I were treated beautifully as well. From our initial meeting..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thrilled with Dr. Miller, his staff and most importantly my results! I was starting to feel like I was looking older than I am. I wanted something that wou..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is exceptional. He obviously loves what he does and that is reflected in the quality of his work: he’s part technical problem solver, part artist. My..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Philip Miller is amazing! The work he does is unreal! I cannot say enough about how great he is at what he does. He listened to what I envisioned and wanted..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Miller for my first Botox treatment. To say the least, I was scared out of my mind. Even though I told myself that it is "that time for Botox," he..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything was explained so there was no questions really left unanswered. It was an easy smooth visit. I got what I wanted and had a great experience with the ..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is amazing, he works wonders, my face hasn't looked this good in years . I highly recommend, the staff in the office are terrific!!! Everything was j..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr.Miller for years. He had kept me looking young and fresh. I have referred all of my friends to him and all they do is rave about him. He..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loveeeeeee Dr. Miller. I get botox every 4 months. "

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Botox is the best invention ever. Addicted. Been doing injections since my 20's and now in my 30's I know it was a great investment."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Miller right before my wedding for Botox & Juvederm. I was really concerned because I wanted natural looking results, however I found Dr. Miller's..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience at the office. The staff was so knowledgable I felt completely at ease. I did my treatment with Fabrizzio for skin tightening and I a..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am currently having skin tightening treatment on my stomach with Fabrizzio. I came to him complaining of loose skin that just didn't look like what it did a..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best experience with Dr.Miller, I had Botox and fillers done couldn't be any happier. I look so natural and feel amazing "

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller was recommended to me by a friend for Juvederm and Botox. The staff was super accommodating when I made my appointment. I was very impressed by Dr. M..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consutation and peel with Fabricio, he was incredibly accomedating to my schedule and concerns about my skin care. I felt really comfortable with his kn..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't let anyone else touch my face. He keeps everything very natural looking. "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredibly happy with Dr. Miller and my experience at his office and with his caring staff. It's as simple as that. "

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had never had any cosmetic work done in my life. Dr Miller made me feel comfortable and the results were phenomenal. My face is fuller with definition in my c..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Upon meeting with Dr. Miller, I was very nervous to go through a rhinoplasty procedure. From my first consult, all the way through my surgery date and monthly c..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with Dr. Miller and his staff about possibly getting dermal fillers in my face and nose. I decided against filler in my nose, because I hav..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My teenage daughter had Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty with Dr. Miller. This was a very emotional decision for her to have the surgery. From the initial consultation ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is everything I could have asked for in a cosmetic surgeon and more. He is incredibly knowledgeable, takes time to understand what you want out of th..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller was really reassuring and knowledgeable. Any question that I asked he had a detailed answer for me, and never left me worried or questioning what wa..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No question is smart or silly with this doc! You can ask him anything and he is happy to answer! After all he is the doc and you the patient and here is there t..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal! He can do all the fillers and botox you want done and still make you look natural! He is excellent at what he does and the staff is so great as well..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Miller was amazing from start to finish, patient with his explanations and truly talented as a surgeon. Always found the time for me and the greatest bedsid..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an HONEST expert in the field of plastic surgery, a top notch artist in sculpting your facial features, warmest bedside manner you will e..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasant experience at the office. Always appreciate Dr. Miller and his gentle hand and proffesionalism."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to dr Miller for Botox and Filler.s. The office is really nice, his staff was very sweet, Kelly held my hand and made me feel very comfortable. My cheek..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller and his expert staff are top notch. Warm, caring, engaging - and talented. You will receive outstanding care and results. 5 gold stars for sure."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is truly an expert in facial aesthetics. He is a perfectionist who delivers flawless results each time. I am thrilled I found him because I couldn't..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Miller performed under the eye fillers. I am very happy with the results. He took his time on injecting and ensured I don't get bruised as much. I absolu..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was very nice and professional. Everything was explained thoroughly and I am very happy with the result."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my nose years ago and decided to finally get it straightened. My nose did not look broken to the naked eye but in photo's it was something that was alwa..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I been coming to Dr. Miller for many years for fillers on my face. He is a natural at knowing where to fill the volume in your face so it looks natural and you..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For the past several years I've thought about getting my nose done. Everyone would tell me not to do it because everyone said my nose "fit my face" and that it..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller was amazing so charming and knowledgeable and an expert in his field I'm very please with the results and very pleased with how it was handled at the..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience in every visit that I have had to Dr. Miller's office. Both he and his staff are excellent, have great attention to deta..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I enjoyed my visit. It was informative and the injections did not hurt like I thought it would and he accomplished what I was looking for. It was worth my time ..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is a class act! Went to him for my fillers and will never go anywhere else. He is smart, kind, detailed, skilled and a true artist with the needle. ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best experience with Dr.Miller and his staff , they were there with me through every step of my surgery. I had my upper and Lowe eye kid surgey and th..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the best experience with Dr.Miller this year, I had surgery on my under eye blepharoplasty and I couldn't be happier. I look 10 years younger. The staff ..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this office- friendly staff and Dr Miller is fantastic"

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller found a doctor who would see my son quick after a serious burn. He went out of his way to make sure we were directed into right care for the accident..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller recently performed surgery on my nose. I broke cartilage, smashed my septum, twisted my nose, and had exterior bruising. Rhinoplasty and surgery fo..."

September 17, 2014

• 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 12, 2013
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 12, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Philip J." to "Philip"

August 15, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Philip" to "Philip J."

April 8, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Philip J." to "Philip"

December 4, 2011