Ratings for Dr. John A. Fenstermaker

Dr Fenstermaker is good but his staff is terrible and have made me second guess my status as his patient. I can't get his nurse Debbie to call me back most of the time, I can't get auto-refills written into my scripts and the scripts they send over to my pharmacy are either under a different doctor's name or are just plain incorrect - OR BOTH. I called to change an appointment and they tell me I owe them a small but random amount of money, blow off my request to provide a detailed bill saying they've sent 4 already and try to strong-arm me into paying the amount without telling me what for even though my copay is pd. This week is the final straw in looking for new doc. I'm down to 3 blood pressure pills, have left 3 messages requesting a script sent to my pharmacy and still nothing. I do not feel my well-being is paramount as this office is an urgent care as well are regular patient office and the regular patients are pushed aside for the more emergent situations.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014