Ratings for Dr. Andrea N. Veljkovic

Re: Andrea N. Veljkovic MD, BCOMM, FRCSC After suffering and living with long time injuries, I became quite debilitating from constant pain, from the time I was getting up to going to bed. Seeing doctors after doctors, pills after pills, the only hope for me was surgery (ankle fusion). Unfortunately, I had to wait as long as three years for surgery and only when Dr. Veljkovic took over my case, I should say by miracle, I had the long awaited surgery performed. All I can say is once the wheel started to roll, everything happened quickly and efficiently, to her credit. Now that the surgery has been performed with success, I can walk without any pain and start putting my life together. Dr. Veljovic, "Andy" like her crew calls her, is a great doctor as well as a person. To the point, direct but always with your wellbeing in mind. She's always on time and her follow-up is guaranteed. She is a professional with a golden heart, which is not common these days. She is constantly improving her knowledge by studying at the most renowned universities in the world. I have only high praise for her as she literally gave me back a normal life. God bless you Andy. "Merci de tout Coeur Andy, grâce à toi et ton équipe , je peux enfin marcher sans douleur et commencer à avoir une vie normale." 'Hvala ti za sve Heart Andy, zahvaljujući vama i vašem timu, napokon mogu hodati bez bolova i početi normalan život. Milenko Ivancevic Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada February 2016

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I got an appt with Dr. Veljkovic just as I was about to sign up for surgery with a podiatrist. I have been an RN for almost 25 years and physicians like her are very rare. She sat down with me, really found out what was going on, did a thorough exam and recommended splinting and physio vs surgery, which I was super happy about. I have had great success with her recommendations and highly recommend her. Vancouver is very lucky to have her practising here!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015