Ratings for Dr. Matthew S. Enright

Dr Enright greeted me with a smile and a warm confidence that felt safe right away. I was nervous and he must have felt it, so I appreciated him making me feel comfortable. He then wowed me with his chinese pulse and tongue diagnosis which I found amazing. Lastly, his gentle nature, wonderful touch and explanation of the entire treatment is the reason I am referring all my friends to see him. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, compassionate, and gentle Acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Poor knowledge and felt woes after his treatment for migraine , he can't answer my questions bout my issues.

Submitted September 16, 2015

really good. I feel good now and my problem is solved

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr Matt Enright is AMAZING ! HE IS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL COMPASSIONATE AND TRULY LISTENS TO YOU I went to his office with an ACUTE ON SET OF SCIATICA MY PAIN LEVEL WAS 10 PLUS WITHIN 3 TREATMENTS I WAS ON THE "PIN"PATH OF IMPROVEMENT I HAVE ALSO SEVERE KNEE PAIN AND BILATERAL LOWER EXTREMELY EDEMA EACH SESSION BRINGS IMPROVEMENT I CONTINUOUS LY RECOMMEND DR ENRIGHT WE ARE TRULY BLESSED TO HAVEDR ENRIGHT IN THE BOCA RATON AREA I AM A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL AND MY INTERNIST WHO IS ACTUALLY A PATIENT RECOMMENDED DR ENRIGHT THAT TRULY WAS ONE OF THE "BEST RECOMMENDATIONS TO A SPECIALIST!!!BTW I SPENT FOUR YEARS IN PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR MY KNEE PAIN WENT THRU MANY SERIES OF CORTISONE SHOTS EXTREMELY PAINFUL AND IN ADDITION A SERIES OF FIVE INJECTIONS OF SUPARTZ AND HAD MININIMAL RELIEF I AM ENCOURAGED BY HOW I FEEL AFTER A SESSION WITH DR ENRIGHT I TELL HIM WHEN WE SET UP FUTURE APPOINTMENTS I'M BOOK ED FOR LIFE DR ENRIGHT CERTAINLY HAS PROVIDED WITH HIS MAGICAL TOUCH IN PLACE NG THE NEEDLES A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE I RATE HIM AN A PLUS ACROSS THE BOARD THANK YOU DR ENRIGHT

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I spent a fair amount of time researching and phoning various acupuncturists. From the moment Dr. Enright's office person started talking with me, I knew that this was the right place for me. Dr. Enright is a superior professional in every way. He spend time talking with the patient before every treatment and again afterwards. His empathy, expertise, and professionalism is a rare find these days. I had been in severe pain for years with arthritis in my back and sciatica. I am please to report that I am off cortisone shots completely and my pain is under control. I attribute this relief directly to Dr. Enright. He really is the best and I could not be more pleased with how has improved the quality of my life. Thank you Doctor Enright!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

When I was tired of living with pain and limited mobility, I decided to try acupuncture, upon the enthusiastic recommendations of a fellow teacher who had been receiving treatment by Dr. Matt Enright. She had many complicated health issues and her life had been seriously impacted by both the medical problems, which caused her great pain, and the medications prescribed, which, among other things, caused her swelling. She had achieved great results and relief by her treatment with Dr. Enright. When she heard I had shoulder and tail bone pain, she encouraged me to try acupuncture with him. Dr. Enright takes time to ask about all of his patient's medical-related issues, how the acupuncture is helping once treatment has begun, and if there are new problems we would like to address. He takes time to talk every visit, allowing us to share information in a relaxed way. At the first appointment, I happened to mention that one of my eyes teared much of the time, that I had had surgery that worked for a year, but no longer was effective, and that my eye specialist recommended additional and more serious surgery to correct it. I never dreamed acupuncture could help. Dr. Enright began treatment that first day, and since then, for over ten weeks, I have not had the problem! My other issues have been reduced greatly, with relief beginning very early in the process. My experience in treatment with Dr. Enright has far exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend him to everyone. Judy Swerlick

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Enright. He is very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I've been treated by him and it's really helped me!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Enright is fantastic. He knew exactly what were my medical issues immediately and was able to help me feel better with his complete plan of treatment. I highly recommend Matt Enright, he is very professional, and educated in his field!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Enright is an amazing Dr. He has helped me obtain my period after not menstruating for the past five years. After many doctors told me it would not be possible for me to be able to conceive a child because I was not getting a regular period or ovulating and I needed to seek IVF options I decided to try Acupuncture with Dr. Enright. I have only been having treatments for 3 months now and I have already had two periods a month a part. I am so happy and thank full to Dr. Enrigh.t His wonderful and relaxing treatments have been the answer to my prayers. For any woman who is having trouble conceiving a child I highly recommend Acupuncture and Dr. Enright before trying anything else.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Enright was very professional yet casual enough to make me feel comfortable he was informative through the entire process I was suffering with lower back pain and within 2 to 3 visits the pain was relieved. I would highly recommend Dr. Enright.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Matthew S. Enright's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Matthew Enright is a licensed Acupuncturist and currently practices acupuncture in Boca Raton, FL and New York, NY. Matthew is a wellness-driven acupuncturist, with 13 years’ experience serving diverse populations with an impressive background running highly profitable practices. In 1997, Matthew Enright graduated with a Bachelor's degree in medical illustration from R.I.T. He has collaborated with physicians from operating rooms, hospitals and clinics to develop detailed and extensive illustrations for patient education and has produced conceptual designs from both cadaver and live subjects. Matthew has served as Chief Medical Illustrator for “A Compendium of Degenerative Brain Diseases with Section on Neurophysiology and Neuropharmacology”, “Three Needle Techniques" and has also served as Author and Chief Medical Illustrator for “Anatomy of Acupuncture; An Illustrated Point Location Manual” published in 2015. Matthew has also been published as an Acupuncturist specifically pertaining to Integrative Oncology and sits on an expert panel with Expert Beacon advising cancer patients on available modalities and treatments available. In 2002, Matthew graduated top of his class with a Master's degree with a double major in acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine. Matthew is a licensed Acupuncturist in Florida and New York. As well as being a successful medical illustrator and a licensed Acupuncturist, he is also an adjunct professor at NOVA Southeastern University teaching Integrative medicine and the fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Bachelor of Health Sciences program. Matthew is also an adjunct professor at the Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine teaching Practice and Business Management and the Course Director and Chief Instructor of the “Basic Acupuncture Program” at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and an acupuncture consultant for the University Of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Matthew has also served as a business consultant for several financial and marketing firms dealing with client or department heads to define needs or problems, perform research, studies and surveys to obtain and analyze data to advise on or recommend solutions utilizing knowledge of theory, principles or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.

MSP/BC Med