Ratings for Dr. Diandra K. Gordon

What a difference I experienced for the first time to go to a doctors appointment and have ALL OF MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED!! Dr. Gordon is well versed and extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine and overall health!! She is very passionate about her field and easy to speak with on any issue! After several consultations with various podiatrist and orthopedic surgeons in town, I entrusted Dr. Gordon to do my bunion surgery and what a great decision that was!! From start to finish my experience with her has been remarkable! Not only am I out of pain and back to dancing again, but I can't even remember what my ugly bunion looked like prior to surgery without looking at old photos of my feet!! Her surgical skills are exquisite! Hardly a visible scar!! My feet feel great and I am so thankful that I chose her to be my podiatrist! I would recommend her HANDS DOWN to anyone in need of a podiatrist!! Go see her! She really is a remarkable woman! Thank you so much Dr.G! You're awesome!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Gordon was EXCELLENT. She was very helpful, gave me good information, and treated me with exceptional kindness. I would HIGHLY recommend her to friends, family, etc. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I found Dr. Gordon to be very competent. She took time to answer questions and explain in detail about the procedure. I would highly recommend her to friends.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Gordon was very rude and quick with answering questions. After waiting a period of time already, to be rushed was insulting. She gave me false information, but I guess that's what you get from going to a young Dr. who hasn't had much experience. She also was on her cell phone text messaging which I also thought was rude.

Submitted April 15, 2013