Ratings for Dr. Cathryn Calvert

Cathy has given me my life back. She has helped me in so many ways. I was on the edge of suicide and I'm happy to say I'm here because of her. If you see this last comment that person is obviously bitter or jealous. If she can help me with suicide, PTSD, and dissociating then I don't know what else could be considered a bigger problem. You have to be willing to work or show a little effort that you're willing to change to get the full experience with Cathy.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Calvert is an excellent psychologist, supervisor, and colleague. I have had the privilege of observing her wonderful group therapy skills in action and I see how much she truly cares about helping clients grow. She has helped me to grow in my own therapy skills with clients and I aspire to be like her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Calvert is probably one of the best psychotherapists in our area. Her professionalism, knowledge and skills are impressive and admirable. I highly recommend her for anyone who is in need of psychotherapy services and ready to work!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014