Ratings for Dr. Matthew W. Martinez

All you negative jerks on this review are obviously very ignorant individuals that got put in your place by this great doctor. He has helped more people than anyone can count and from my own experience never asks for money. Best doctor there is. Thank God for people like Dr Martinez.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Miss this Doc! Can’t find anyone as talented & caring & honest as he is.......thank you Dr. Matt!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Very talented chiropractor who is generous and kind as well! He actually listens to his patients instead of pushing them out the door. Best chiropractor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I am so grateful for the time that Dr Matt takes to help me feel better. I walk out being able to breathe fully, stand & sit better & over all feel like I am a new person. Always willing to listen to me bout every little ache I have & helps correct them. Friendly faces when I am there.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

knowledgeable and good at his craft, worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Matt over 2 years, after seeing many chiropractors previously. He is simply the best - no one even compares to him. He is gentle, yet effective, getting places to move that have not been aligned since my collision. He listens and treats me like I am the most important person in the world. I feel like I'm walking on air after his adjustment. Sometimes he runs late, but it's worth the wait. His staff is friendly and continuously making improvements in their systems, because they all genuinely care. Amazing!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Matt's for over 2 years now. He is by far the most caring doctor I have ever been to. I started out on multiple medications for my chronic migraines and blood pressure issues. Now thanks to the wonderful treatment provided by Dr. Matt, along with massage and acupuncture also provided at the clinic, he has worked with my medical doctor to get me off all my medications! Office staff are always busy but super friendly. Dr. Matt does tend to run a little behind but that is because he does not limit his patient care to a fifteen minute slot. He will work with you until you achieve the healing you deserve! I am so thankful for Dr. Matt and the wonderful care he provides!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

What an amazing treatment!! After years of hip & lower back issues I can finally say I have found a chiropractor that listened to me & was able to help me on my road to recovery. My issues are under control with Dr Matt's help & regular treatment schedule. The staff is always so friendly & funny. always smiling & talking with the patients with real concern & interest. Just like Dr Matt.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I just wanted to add what I hope is objective feedback. I agree with other comments concerning staff disorganization and what appears to be over capacity. Perhaps, it's time to look into having a partner who can cover vacations and such as well as the over abundance of patients. Staff and Dr are otherwise caring and friendly. Re-assessing their time management and organization would make them even better equipped to help more people, as that is the intention.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr Martinez is the most caring and knowledgable doctor I have ever been to. He listened to my every question and took the time to answer every question I had. He is a busy doctor and the waiting room is always full but that doesn't seem to take his mind away from treating my problems. You may have to wait a bit to see him, but it's well worth it! I have recommended Dr Martinez to everyone I know. I had migraine headaches for 25 years, and on all kinds of drugs to try and manage the pain. Within two visits, migraines were gone. This amazing Dr will have patients come in the office in wheel chairs and leave walking!! I've seen this! best doctor out there! Staff is friendly and fun to talk to. Office is clean and has a feeling of healing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015