Ratings for Dr. Molly S. Hawke

I saw Dr. Hawke for almost a year. In that time, she helped me seek outpatient treatment and literally saved my life. She also let me get kicked out of the practice for accidentally missing one too many appointments, in the middle of switching anti-depressants, the same week I lost my job. I really liked Dr. Hawke and I invested a lot of time in my recovery, and I'm disappointed to know she works at a practice with such potentially harmful policies. I thought you cared.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Determined to impose treatments, not work with patients on treatment plans. Determined to prescribe medicines for off-label uses; rejects proven existing medicines. Rejected continuing past treatment plan approved by multiple psychiatrists. Terrible bedside manner. Talked down to me throughout appointment. Made receiving medication contingent on passing random drug tests; willing to withdraw medication if drug test is failed. Bit unethical for a doctor, no?

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015