You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Thomason

Dr Thomason is clearly an expert when it comes to diabetes and its reversal. Dr. Thomason is a very good communicator and he explains thing which are complex, so they are easy to understand. If you have type 2 diabetes and are considering care with thus doctor, you will do well to go with his recommendations. Nick P.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have a family history of type 2 diabetes. Both my parents suffered complications from it. I was diagnosed 5 years ago with type 2 diabetes. Over those 5 years while on metformin, my sugars steadily climbed and so did the strength of my Metformin. I heard Dr. Thomason speak about reversing diabetes. He explained more diabetes more clearly than any other doctor I have ever listened to. I was accepted as his patient and within 6 weeks went off all of my metformin. My overall care was four months. We reduced my fasting glucose level to 98, and my A1C is near normal. After seeing what my parents went through, I would have paid triple what he charged me. Thank you Dr. Thomason for helping get my health back.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

With the help of Dr. Thomason I am off all diabetes medication and my morning glucose readings most days are below 100 and normal. If you have diabetes and are willing to do a little work to turn your health around, this is your guy. Emily

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I was pleased to discover Dr. Thomason. He has helped me avoid knee replacement surgery. After previous consultations with orthopedic doctors, I was told replacement surgery was "the only way". I kept searching for a more natural way to deal with my knee. Dr.Thomason took the time to explain to me in detail (so I could understand) what was happening in my knee joint and why it was so uncomfortable and inflamed. We started on a program with light therapy and weekly adjustments to the knee joint. I was having trouble sleeping through the night due to the discomfort in my right leg. Slowly through the treatments my knee joint inflammation has subsided and I am sleeping with no discomfort or pain. He taught me to respect my body and to give it time to heal. He is a caring doctor and I never felt rushed or as if I was getting "cookie cutter advice". My individual program was just for me and it worked well. I am so relieved to have found a solution. I will reccommend

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Brian E. Thomason is the finest . He gives Pastoral Care. The Doctor assisting the Patient to heal themselves, while assisting the organs etc. to accept the process involved. As a Chiropractor , he aligns the body so it works well. And he's also a Functional Neurologist who deals with the nervous system and alleviates its diseases. For a Doctor to expound on (state in detail and explain) medical terms for the understanding of the public is unusual. He goes to great lengths to do this. Well, I was delighted to become his patient but I failed miserably every test he first gave me. What a mess I was! Peripheral Neuropathy amongst other things. My neck was rigid (stiff). My legs tired easily. And my balance, coordination and even my eye movement was off. Dr. Thomason is a kind and caring gentleman. He came in on his day off to help me when I first started. And every single thing he told me to do, worked. And I keep getting better and better. Now I feel half my age and have a new spring in my step. I have lots of energy and feel simply wonderful! " I couldn't be happier with my care!" To know him, is to love him. He's the Best! Sincere -- Janet McIntyre

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Thomason helped me recover from an old injury, scar tissue that pained me for many years, he also took the time to explain everything he was going to do in a way I could understand, Dr. Thomason cares about me as a person, I was not just another number to him, for this reason I recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I never knew what I was missing until I met Dr. Brian Thomason. Talk about going beyond the practice of Chiro. I never know how much my body can impact my over well-being. Dr. Brian Thomason not only adjusted me but taught me the reasons why I needed the treatment and what I can do to prevent it from happening again. Can you believe it!!! A Dr. that teaches you how NOT to see them again. That's unheard of. Open and Honest are words that come to mind when you are a patient of his. PLUS, he puts together educational videos that continue your learning outside of the office. It is so much better that those stupid tri-fold pamphlets those other Docs give you, that have been copied so many times that the words and diagrams are faded. Take it from me, well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

This doctor is a great find. I am grateful to have found someone so dedicated, in our area. I say us because after helping me with my low thyroid and to finally lose weight, I made my husband an appointment. He is 12 weeks into his care, off all medications, with lower blood sugar than he had on medications. He is also losing weight. Dr. Thomason is more knowledgeable than my MD who's answer to my thyroid condition was "You are just going to have to learn to live with it", and telling me to take this medication and that medication, with no explanation of why. If you are considering this doctor he has a golden recommendation from my entire family.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Thomason is authentic, knowledgeable, and it becomes clear that he cares within minutes of talking with him. Beyond that, he is about getting results in his patients. I came to Dr. Thomason after hearing him speak on diabetes, which I had (type 2). I also had peripheral neuropathy that effected both my feet. He took the time to fully understand the big picture about ME. After completing the program he developed for me, I no longer take medication, have normal feeling feet, and enjoy normal glucose levels. I no longer have diabetes. Thank you Dr. Thomason.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I have been Skateboarding why whole life and I am currently a Barber. Dr Thomason gave me movement in my wrists that I have been lacking since I was 12yrs old. Due to falling on my skateboard my wrists have built scar tissue from catching myself. He used a vibration device to break up my scar tissue. It literally took him Seconds to give me the movement back in my wrist that I have been missing for years. I also had lower back pain from the hours spent on my feet as a barber, Same device INSTANTLY TOOK AWAY MY PAIN! This man is nothing less than a miracle worker. No exaggeration... I have since sent a Countless number of clients to him from my barbershop with great success. It's so Rare to find someone in the medical Field that honestly holds the Patients Health before his own pocketbook.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Brian Thomason's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Thomason is clearly an expert when it comes to diabetes and its reversal. Dr. Thomason is a very good communicator and he explains thing which are complex, s..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a family history of type 2 diabetes. Both my parents suffered complications from it. I was diagnosed 5 years ago with type 2 diabetes. Over those 5 years..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With the help of Dr. Thomason I am off all diabetes medication and my morning glucose readings most days are below 100 and normal. If you have diabetes and are ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was pleased to discover Dr. Thomason. He has helped me avoid knee replacement surgery. After previous consultations with orthopedic doctors, I was told repla..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brian E. Thomason is the finest . He gives Pastoral Care. The Doctor assisting the Patient to heal themselves, while assisting the organs etc. to accept th..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " this is a test/this is a test/test/test/test/////// "

July 21, 2015
  • City changed from "Alamo" to "Walnut Creek"

October 5, 2012