Ratings for Dr. Nicole Arcentales

My husband, Chet, & I cannot say enough about Dr. Arcentales. She is a most thorough & knowledgeable doctor, along with being compassionate. She takes the time to listen to our concerns, refers us for follow up tests and ALWAYS calls us (even after hours) if necessary to talk to us. Dr. Arcentales is an excellent doctor and we consider ourselves very lucky to have her as our physician.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

The staff are rude and incompetent. What doctor would allow these people to represent them??

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I would recommend Dr. A highly. She always listens to your concerns and is very thorough in her exam and treatments

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

She is very warm and caring. She listens to you!! I would recommend her always. I'm ver glad I found her. Thanks Dr A.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr Arcentales is very kind and listens to anything you have to tell her. She is always willing to take this under advisement before rendering her diagnosis. Always follows up with a phone call after blood work or an office visit. Highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Nicole Arcentales's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2007)