Dr. Edward J. Ernstrom

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Ernstrom

Dr Ed Ernstrom had me pain free after one visit. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Would have no problem recommending him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have 4 bulging discs in my lower back and have had debilitating lower back pain for years until I visited Dr. Ernstrom. He had me standing upright and pain free in just one appointment. Professional, friendly and knowledgeable, he's the best Chiropractor in the St. Louis area as well as the surrounding communities. He has given me a treatment plan that suits my needs, in addition to hope that I can finally live pain free. Shawn Sapp

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I used to get headaches at least 4 times a week and suffered from constant throbbing low bsck pain. After starting to see dr Ed, I have not had headaches and my back is not in constant pain! He's very knowledgeable, friendly and caters treatment plan according to your needs. I've seen other chiropractors in the past but he is the best in town!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have known Dr Ed for many years now. On June of 2013 l had a accident and hit my head on a concrete step which resulted in a traumatic brain injury. For over 2 and a half years I have been dealing with vertigo, balance problems, gate problems, and loss of smell and taste. I have been using a cane ever since. Dr Ed called me and said he would like to try this laser that it is known to help TBI. I have had three treatments and I have noticed the other day that I was walking a little better and forgot to use my cane my balance was better for a while and on third treatment I called Dr Ed and told him I was smelling different things and taste was changing. I am not perfect and I will never be quite the same as before but if I can have a few better days than my normal I am thankful. Thank you Dr Ed for your care and dedication to helping people live better life.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Ed is very knowledgeable and was able to fix my ankle that had given me pain for over a year. Now it's nice and strong and has no pain.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Ed for a few years now and I enjoy my visits. He helped relieve my migraines and lower back pain. Also i have occasional joint discomfort that he treats for me. And being an athlete, he understands how important mobility and comfort is to me. He is very knowledgeable and if he doesn't have the answer then he will find the answer right away.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Ed is a very informational and educational chiropractor. He is very personable and listens intently as you describe your reasons for being there. . His expertise will help you in and out of the office. An excellent place for your Chiropractic needs!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Ernstrom's services are great. He helped my daughter recover from a slipped disc by helping her through treatment. He is very patient, professional and ethical. He put forth his best effort in every single one of the appointments.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

My first car accident was in 1997 and I have had back problems every since. Dr. Ed has been the first to completely alleviate the lower back pain after just the first visit. It hasn't come back either. I will continue to see him until I am completely healed (having other issues that he is also treating me for). He had given me my life back!!! I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Enstrom healed an injury I had had for many years in my low back and my neck. After I have gone with so many chiropractors I was hopeless. He knows the right way to treat those injuries and I am pretty sure some others he has become our chiropractor in the family and also from our closest friends . I highly recommend this doctor as a honorable professional, excellent knowledge, ready to explain and very patient. All of his explanations and exercises for rehab are useful and effective.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Edward J. Ernstrom's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My mission and goal for my practice to MEET, TREAT, and CHANGE LIVES. I have been practicing for a little over 5 years in the St Louis area. I focus my treatments on the aspects of your life that has been lost or hindered by your pain. Through chiropractic and active rehabilitation, I will get you back to the live you are meant to live.

• English
  • Spanish

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2010)
  • Logan University (Grad. 2010)
  • Brigham Young University (Grad. 2005)

• Back Pain