Ratings for Dr. David S. Klein

well known place to get pain meds and he will give them to patients for years and years and years while not treating their actual physical problems!! The patients health rapidly declines but they don't feel a thing!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Have you ever seen the tv show "American Greed"? Well, this Dr. and his office are ready to be a part of that series. A true modern day Quack. Quackery is the promotion of fraudulent or ignorant medical practices, welcome to Dr. David S. Klein's world. Its all about the money (and himself), not about you. After two visits, $1500 less in our pocket and NO results we pulled the plug on this clown. Massive billing to the insurance company, we found two "double" charges in the billing papers. Weird and rude staff, not to mention some of the exclusively strange patients walking around the waiting room, a true experience, go and see for yourself if you have a minute to kill, cheaper than a stand-up comedy show. Anyway, please do yourself a huge favor and find a real medical place that gets you results, because results matter!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Extremely rude, evades patient questions, calls women "baby" He thinks he knows everything. Big con-artist. He has a store next to his office where he sells is own vitamins an supplements, and he costs a fortune. Nothing approved by the FDA. Has a terrible temper, takes advantage of Medicare patients.... He has you buy a fatal amount of supplements, which os so dangerous. Run out the door as fast as you can, better yet, don't go.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Doctor Klein has helped me more than any other specialist has. While there is usually a long wait to see him, it is well worth it! The supplements he sells have been making me sleep better, and they even helped to improve my blood test results.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

New patient but I'm impressed so far. Using his supps isn't mandatory - we're trying one in place of a $tatin for my cholesterol and I'm delighted. He seems very knowledgeable and friendly to me, and I do have a choice in doctors.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

All is true run as fast as you can from this place!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

19/07/14 - I have hashimoto's and after four doctors just throwing meds at me and not being able to explain why my immune system was attacking my thyroid I went to see Dr Klein he prescribed a natural thyroid medication and I feel better than I ever have in the last three years..I don't understand why people are bashing this doctor as supplement pusher, he looked at what I was taking told me to finish what I had and not to waste them,and then proceeded to show me the difference in cost of what he had and what I had , and on some things he was half the cost,he did not get pushy and force me to buy anything in fact he told me to keep taking one of the items I had..I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, and did not mind the candid conversation. ..Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

the staff & Dr. lied about medicare saying that urine test are need every visit. and that Medicare only let the patients one visit per month, but when the Dr. wont to test you for something that he can charge Medicare $3500. you can come in more the once a month. I have seen the time that Dr. Klein spends with me is lest then one minute. even when you are hoping that you are going to get a shot for your pain and you set up for a month he decided that he has no time and he will do it next month So that leave you in pain for another month. Dr. Klein really just wont to sell his over price vitamins All I trying to say is that the service as gone down to much and the staff has very bad are just as bad. I have filed a complaint with Florida Health Board and you really need to fine a DR. that cares about his patients not selling vitamins.. AND IT IS VERY IN-PORTENT THAT DR. & STAFF DON'T LIE... THAT HTE FACTS

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Dr. David S. Klein's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)