Ratings for Dr. David S. Klein

All I can say is I was shocked as I left. I have never been to such a quack. From the minute I walked in, the only thing the older lady at the front desk spoke to me was asking for payment. No smile, nothing. Very rude. I sat in the room in the back for an hour and 15 minutes. He finally came in. Managed to fit multiple cuss words in, called me sweetheart and was so full of himself. It became obvious pretty fast that hormones are simply gravy money for this guy and he has no idea what he is talking about. It was like a snake oil salesman. After a short time, I was walked to the back of the building that is his exit door and just happens to be his supplement store. He grabbed multiple items off the shelf that he said I needed, each costing around $30-$40 a bottle. He said that I needed to come back in 30 days to discuss my condition again. Funny, all those supplements were 30 day supplies. I politely said no thanks and got out of there. Please find a real doctor. I wasted $465 for my initial visit (that was just over 10 minutes with him). If you go to him, he will just sell you his pills and tell you that you will have to keep coming back for him to work your condition.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Unprofessional. Waste of time and money. Clueless on natural cures.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

well known place to get pain meds and he will give them to patients for years and years and years while not treating their actual physical problems!! The patients health rapidly declines but they don't feel a thing!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Have you ever seen the tv show "American Greed"? Well, this Dr. and his office are ready to be a part of that series. A true modern day Quack. Quackery is the promotion of fraudulent or ignorant medical practices, welcome to Dr. David S. Klein's world. Its all about the money (and himself), not about you. After two visits, $1500 less in our pocket and NO results we pulled the plug on this clown. Massive billing to the insurance company, we found two "double" charges in the billing papers. Weird and rude staff, not to mention some of the exclusively strange patients walking around the waiting room, a true experience, go and see for yourself if you have a minute to kill, cheaper than a stand-up comedy show. Anyway, please do yourself a huge favor and find a real medical place that gets you results, because results matter!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Extremely rude, evades patient questions, calls women "baby" He thinks he knows everything. Big con-artist. He has a store next to his office where he sells is own vitamins an supplements, and he costs a fortune. Nothing approved by the FDA. Has a terrible temper, takes advantage of Medicare patients.... He has you buy a fatal amount of supplements, which os so dangerous. Run out the door as fast as you can, better yet, don't go.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Doctor Klein has helped me more than any other specialist has. While there is usually a long wait to see him, it is well worth it! The supplements he sells have been making me sleep better, and they even helped to improve my blood test results.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

New patient but I'm impressed so far. Using his supps isn't mandatory - we're trying one in place of a $tatin for my cholesterol and I'm delighted. He seems very knowledgeable and friendly to me, and I do have a choice in doctors.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

All is true run as fast as you can from this place!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

19/07/14 - I have hashimoto's and after four doctors just throwing meds at me and not being able to explain why my immune system was attacking my thyroid I went to see Dr Klein he prescribed a natural thyroid medication and I feel better than I ever have in the last three years..I don't understand why people are bashing this doctor as supplement pusher, he looked at what I was taking told me to finish what I had and not to waste them,and then proceeded to show me the difference in cost of what he had and what I had , and on some things he was half the cost,he did not get pushy and force me to buy anything in fact he told me to keep taking one of the items I had..I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, and did not mind the candid conversation. ..Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. David S. Klein's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal