Ratings for Dr. Pedram Rashti

If your OB is Doctor Rashti, you are in good hands, he is the best in C-section and cares about what you want.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

All of the staff was very friendly. Dr. Rashti was very kind and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had a great experience. I had to wait about 30 min to be seen but that is normal.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
Thank you. I’m happy to hear you had a great experience and appreciate your feedback. We do our best to stay on time, however sometimes a patient visit can reveal an health issue that requires us to spend more time than anticipated, examining the issue and explaining things to our patients. We feel it’s important not to rush a patient who is dealing with something that gives cause for alarm. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for patiently waiting. We hope you find comfort in knowing that if you were dealing with a sudden and unexpected medical issue, that we would not rush you out of the room. We look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted April 5, 2017

En lo personal estoy muy agradecida Dr. Rashti y Dr. Drake muchísimas gracias por cuidar de nuestra salud y especialmente la de nuestros bebes 😀 Fue una excelente experiencia ser atendida por ustedes Muchísimas Gracias y mil Bendiciones

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
Gracias por sus amables palabras. Esperamos volver a verle de nuevo.

Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Rashti and Dr. Drake make the perfect team! They are knowledgeable, incredibly caring, never rush appointments, and always make you feel like their priority. It was a pleasure seeing them for the last 9 months.

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
Thank you so much! When I founded Rashti Women’s Care I decided to set a standard of care that included a team approach. In addition to providing first-rate medical care, both Dr. Drake and I will always listen to you, laugh with you and support you. Our team’s focus is on the quality of care you receive and to ensuring that you always feel that your needs matter! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other women. We look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Rashti and staff are WONDERFUL ! So welcoming , comforting and knowledgeable I would highly recommend him .

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
Thank you for your kind words. We place great importance on making our patients feel comfortable and ensuring they are listened to and all their questions are thoroughly answered. Thank you for you nice review!

Submitted March 17, 2017

During my first appointment here, staff was great and Dr. Rashti really took his time and explained things I had forgotten with my prior three pregnancies. Really happy with my choice.

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
Thank you for your lovely feedback! We think it’s important to make sure our patients are well informed about their care and with patients who are pregnant, we keep moms to be well informed on their baby. We love visits from new moms with their bundles of joy, so please come by anytime to say hello. Thank you again for sharing!

Submitted March 17, 2017

After changing doctors I found him ! The best !!! He's so positive and always makes me laugh! Makes my baby and I feel comfortable in the hands of someone so experienced!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
I’m glad you found us too and that I was able to help make you feel so comfortable. We love to laugh here. As the saying goes, it’s “the best medicine.” Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted March 10, 2017

It's amazing to have a doctor who understands your fears, pain, and really listen to you! Empathy is key and one of the best adjectives a doctor can have and I found here for sure!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
The most important element in a good doctor patient relationship, is great communication, which definitely includes listening. I’m happy to know that I and my team helped you feel at ease. Thank you for sharing your feelings about your experience in my care with other woman who might be reading your review right now to help them decide which doctor would be the best fit for them. I look forward to seeing you again. Take care.

Submitted March 10, 2017

Genuinely the BEST obstetrician there is! He made me feel welcome since the first day. He listened to everything I had to say and answered all my questions. He took great care of my pregnancy journey, as well as Dr. Melissa Drake. They both make the best team in Santa Barbara. Pedram Rashti took all the precautions with me to take my pregnancy to full term. He considered every detail there could be to make sure me and my baby girl were safe until full term. I reached my 39 weeks with my baby girl Vayda and had her via C-section (since my 1st delivery was c-section this one also had to be c-section). Dr. Drake was the one who performed my c-section and delivered baby girl Vayda Nadine. My recovery was fast and no complications at all. While I was at the hospital after delivery, Dr. Rashti came by to see me every day to make sure I was doing good :) I was definitely in the BEST hands with Dr. Rashti and Dr. Drake. I can't wait to have another baby in a few more years and know that I'll be under their best care, guaranteed. I appreciate them both so much for their care and for being simply the BEST.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Pedram Rashti's response
Dr. Drake and I are both extremely appreciative of the time you took to share your experience with us. We can’t thank you enough for your kind words and we are delighted to know that you were so pleased with our care. Most importantly, we both could not be happier knowing how well you recovered and what a lovely, healthy baby girl you have. We hope you are enjoying being a new mom. Please be sure to bring Vayda by to see us at the office. We love visits from new moms and their babies. Rest assured we’d be honored to care for you again during your next pregnancy and will be there to deliver a brother or sister for your daughter.

Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Pedram Rashti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pedram Rashti MD is a member of The American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians & Gynecologists and the The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rashti grew up in Encino, California. Today, Dr. Rashti is a highly respected Obstetrician and Gynecologist who lives in Santa Barbara with his wife, Dr. Sam Kayumi-Rashti. Dr. Rashti’s wife is a Pediatrician at the Children’s Medical Center in Santa Barbara. Both Dr. Rashti and his wife love living and raising their two young daughters in Santa Barbara and care deeply about the community. Dr. Rashti’s OBGYN practice is called Rashti Women’s Care. The practice is located on Junipero Street, across from the Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara. Dr. Rashti provides exceptional medical care for: • complicated and general gynecological conditions • pelvic pain • sexual dysfunction • normal and high-risk pregnancies. Dr. Rashti is also skilled in performing: • Minimally invasive and exploratory surgery for benign gynecologic disorders • Pelvic floor reconstruction • Vulva reconstruction and cosmetics Dr. Rashti is a true animal lover who enjoys, hiking, swimming, snowboarding, snorkeling, cooking and baking.

• English