Ratings for Dr. Annika Marschall

Dr. Marschall took excellent care of me concerning my root canal. I had a previous bad experience with a root canal done over 5 years ago. Dr. Marschall took excellent care of me and I had a very successful and painless procedure. She followed up with me 6 months after the operation and showed concern about a cavity and referred me to my dentist for a check up. I highly recommend Dr. Marschall for her work and skills.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and painless my root canal was. Dr. Marschall (at Tysons Corner Endodontics) far exceeded expectations. While I certainly hope I won't need another, if/when I do, I know I'll be in very good hands! Thank you, Dr. Marschall! :)

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

I had (2) root-canals. It was the least painful dental procedure I've ever had! (And I fear dentists!) She's great.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Very nice and cares for patience. She makes check up calls to make sure the patient is doing well after they leave their appointment. Explains the procedure thoroughly and answers all questions using language that patients understand. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011